O2O

i think i've fallen in love this time.

listen to these songs:valentine - laufey KISS ME - dpr livetry again - dear & jaehyunpretty boy - tnbh

valentine - laufey
KISS ME - dpr live
try again - dear & jaehyun
pretty boy - tnbh

— <3 —

rui's burnt out, he's tired and his body his hot. first duty was a pain in the ass and he now understands why tsukasa was complaining to him, he thought he was exaggerating but he really wasn't. it didn't matter though, todays the final day of the festival and he finally gets to hear the song tsukasa wrote.

he sucks in a cold breathe and shiver is sent into every poor of his body making him jolt, he kneels and holds his head. he's too excited and too... too happy for this day to come to an end.

"hello rui~!!" tsukasa chimes with a wide smile.

rui looks up and stands when tsukasa stands on the other side of the booth, the taller boy leans in a bit to talk to the latter, "ordering or just here to chat?"

"mmm... i'd love to chat but i got rehearsal, you guys still got some snacks right?"

mizuki smacks their lips and slaps the boy's shoulder, "get your ass out of here and buy something from other booths if you wanna steal our snacks."

rui frowns, when the pink haired turns their back rui sneaks a bag of chips to tsukasa, "have fun at rehearsal... i can't wait to hear you."

"thank you! if you can... after your duty let's hang out, i wanna do some things with you before we perform."

rui nods quickly and ruffle's the blonde's hair, watching the boy happily walk off.

shit he's doomed.

———

rui found himself in the room where light music practice's, tsukasa quickly took off when he spots rui and he take's the boy's hand, "let's do the haunted house the first years are doing!"

"you mean the one akito and toya helped with?"

"mmm! toya wanted to show me reaaal bad, isn't nene a scare actor?"

rui nods, allowing himself to be dragged by the boy, soon enough theyre outside the haunted house where emu sat, taking people's names and giving them 3D glasses. tsukasa raises his brows when they walk in.

"3D effects so cool..." rui looks around amazed, a bit frightened at how well the house was put together.

they walk toward the corner to a jumping spider, it hit's rui's leg and he quickly covers the blonde's eyes, "sorry tsu there's a jumping spider right there and it lets out water."