An update, 2022

Hey guys, it's me. DoesRohanIsGay.

I don't use wattpad much anymore, i opted for Ao3 as i hates the community here and the older I got, i genuinely started to hate this place.

I'm very glad that people still read this old, cringy fanfic book filled with such bad writing. It shows that people still like my stuff, even if I'm personally don't like it. I've moved to greener pastures, I'm happy with my job and with my schooling so far. 

The Fnf community has been my greatest internet experience so far and I love it with all of my heart. I joined in December 2020, and I'm still apart of the community. It's become... very very toxic and reading this makes me remember all of the actual good times the comminoty had. It's sad, but I can't go back in time.

My depression peaked this year and eventually I slowly started to drift away from wattpad. I truly miss when I'd come on here during the summers and all of my friends were here, waiting for me. But now they aren't. Those were the good days, and now it's all dead.

I just wanna thank everyone for reading this, for fueling my creative energy and making me feel loved. I could never ask for anything greater. Along with my friends, who've helped me so much.

Also, stop requesting. I'd like to continue writing in this, but not here. Some other day, I just want this to be a Time Capsule.

Love, Rohan.