Chapter 20: Aidan

I should've felt guilty. I should've felt terrible for basically tricking Callie into this trip, this relationship, this whole situation. But I was so sated at the moment that I couldn't dredge up the feeling. A hum of pleasure was still running through me, and even though everything I'd done with and to Callie on that couch was satisfying, I was already hard again and wanting more.

And being inside her bare... I should've felt bad about that too. I should've had more control over myself, but that fucking voice of Callie's had caught me. A twinge of remorse filled me, thinking that I should've gone for a condom anyway. But I trusted her, and she seemed to trust me.

I groaned as my hand brushed my cock while soaping up in the shower. I imagined Callie just a few feet away, running her own soapy hands along her chest, down her stomach, maybe giving in to the lingering desire and slipping her hand between her legs... I realized I was stroking myself to the images playing through my mind. I hesitated, then decided to go ahead and finish because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to make it through dinner without clearing the table to fuck her on it.

After grunting through another release while replaying everything from earlier in my head, I rinsed off and stepped out of the steamy bathroom. I went back to the front room in my towel to find my cell phone which was still in the pocket of my jeans. I gathered both Callie and my clothes from around the room, chuckling at how spread out everything was.

I walked over to Callie's door and knocked.

"Yeah?" I heard her call out.

"I've got your clothes. Do you want me to leave them here for you?"

I jumped a little as the door suddenly opened, finding Callie wrapped in a towel that (unfortunately) covered her a lot more than mine did. We looked over each other hungrily until she cleared her throat. I jerked back to reality, thrusting the bundle of clothes towards her.

"Here you go. Can you be ready for dinner in an hour and a half?"

She managed to grab her clothes without dropping anything while still staring at my chest. I had several tattoos, and this was probably the first time she'd really gotten a chance to look at them since all the other times it'd been dark or we were... occupied. I smirked, patiently waiting for her answer while her gaze drank me in. I started to tent my towel, and her cheeks reddened when she noticed.

"H-how long did you say? I missed it," she stuttered nervously when she moved her gaze up to my face.

"Hour and a half. That okay?"

She nodded once and then backed up, shutting her door. I winked at her right before the door shut and I heard a happy sigh from inside her room before I walked away.

I whistled a tune as I walked back down the hall to get ready and make a reservation for dinner. The guilt for the ruse would probably come later, but I wasn't feeling it right now and I planned to enjoy that for as long as I could.

-----

I was wandering around the kitchen, waiting for Callie to finish getting ready when there was a knock on the door. I smiled, knowing exactly who it was as I walked over to answer it. I opened the door to find my aunt, Bethany, standing at the door, hands on her slim hips as she glared at me.

"Hi Aunt Beth," I said as I moved so she could come in. If I hadn't moved she would've plowed me over anyway. She was thin and only stood at 5'2" but she'd perfected getting what she wanted no matter who she faced. I'd fallen victim to her elbowing technique more than a few times and I was always sore for days afterwards.

"Don't 'Hi Aunt Beth' me young man! I can't believe you didn't come see me as soon as you landed here, and I know you've had the time!" She was still glaring at me, but there was a twinkle of humor in her eyes that reassured me.