Chapter 14: Callie

The rest of the plane ride, all I could think about was what Aidan had done to me. I was still surprised by how quickly everything had happened. One minute we were talking, the next I was whimpering like a fool, begging with my body for Aidan to get me off. I told Aidan I didn't beg, and hopefully he didn't know how close I'd been to that very thing. Thank god I was stubborn as hell, or his hand would be down my panties by now. I frowned to myself when disappointment shot through me at the thought. Surely I didn't want Aidan fingering me on an airplane? My libido laughed at me and I told it to shut up.

Aidan had seemed taken aback when I said that I could be the one making him beg; probably not expecting me to go on the offensive. He had no idea that I was virtually clueless on how to go about that. I could talk big but I wasn't 100% sure I could follow that up. I wouldn't let him see that though; I was determined to have him on his knees before me. In more than one way, I thought to myself with glee.

When the plane landed and we got up to gather our stuff, I waited in my seat for Aidan to hand me my backpack. I needed the light jacket I'd shoved in at the last second. I could still feel how wet my panties were from earlier, and since I was only wearing leggings, I knew that it would be impossible to miss while walking around. I quickly stood and tied the jacket around my waist when I got it, glaring as Aidan smirked at me. I figured he'd deduced the reason for it, and I decided to pay him back for my situation. I glanced around to make sure no one was looking, and quickly ran my right hand along the wet spot in my crotch.

His eyes widened at that, and then his mouth dropped open when I lifted that hand to my mouth and flicked my tongue against my fingers, eyes hooded. I watched as his cock instantly went hard in his pants and his blue eyes darkened like they had before. I grinned, standing up and slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"I'm ready to go if you are," I told him saucily, acting like I hadn't done anything.

He snapped his mouth shut. And then opened it again to growl, "Damn right I'm fucking ready to go."

He grabbed my hand and whipped around, dragging me out of our row and past the flight attendants as they thanked us for flying with them. I looked back over my shoulder and waved, yelling back thanks as well. One lady just winked and grinned at me, turning back to the rest of the passengers.

My legs weren't quite as long as Aidan's, and I was close to running in order to make sure I didn't fall over while he was dragging me along at his pace.

"Hell, Aidan can you give me a breather?" I whined as we passed person after person. They all gave us odd looks, but Aidan ignored them and me, and I just shrugged at the strangers as I tried to keep up. Aidan took a sharp turn into a hallway of some sort, then pushed me into a deep alcove. Before I could wonder what the purpose of this area even was, Aidan had my backpack slipped off my shoulders. He turned me to face him and grabbed my hips, lifting me up and pulling me against him hard. He pressed me tightly against the wall. I was instantly revved up all over again. I tightened my legs around his hips trying to pull him in as close as possible. I could feel his hardness pulsing between my legs, his jeans and my leggings and panties the only things separating us. Aidan grabbed my right hand and lifted it to his nose, eyes closing as he deeply inhaled. His tongue snaked out and licked my fingers once, groaning.

"I can just barely taste you. And you smell like... I don't even know but I fucking love it."

"Oh my god," I whispered, his words turning me on just as much as his actions. My panties were officially drenched. I flexed my hips, wanting to know what it felt like to have him between my legs. He groaned and thrust against me as well, wrapping his arms around my back and grabbing the ends of my braided pigtails. The sharp sensation against my skull made me moan and rub harder. Aidan slammed his hips against mine and put just enough pressure on my clit to launch me well on my way to an orgasm.