Stop The Demolition

You and Wyatt walked after Willa.

The aftereffects of the situation still pawned at your brain.

What was he trying to say? In a way, you understood exactly what he meant, but you were still so confused.

You all made your way to Seabrook Power.

Standing in front of the building, Willa called the attention of the wolves. "We have to get in. We have to save our moonstone." She glanced over at you and Wyatt. "Wyatt, you look after your-" she paused, "uh... Y/n"

You looked at Wyatt from the corner of your eye; it looked like he was... Blushing?

"You too, Wynter." Willa nodded her over. "She's a liability. We can't let them get to her. They'll use her against us."

Wynter nodded at Willa before jogging over to you and Wyatt.

"I'm glad I get to be near you." Wynter said, smiling.

"Wolves!" They stood at attention. "Go!"

You all stormed into the building, trying to be quiet. But upon entering, a sensor flickered, and the alarm went off.

"We triggered the alarm! Hurry!" Willa yelled over the noise.

Everyone tried to run, but a dozen spotlights flashed on. You all stopped in your tracks.

"Wolves!" It was Mr. Wells. "Freeze where you are!"

Guards surrounded the wolves, and they crouched and growled. You felt frozen in place.

But in a moment, you thought quickly enough, and joined Willa up in front. Being assigned as your protectors, Wynter and Wyatt followed.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? It's not safe." Mr. Wells said, finally spotting you. Then the dots seemed to have connected. "Oh. I knew you were a bad influence."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Let us through. You have something that belongs to the wolves."

Mr. Wells looked between the wolves then spoke again, ignoring you. "You're trespassing. This is a private site."

"How can we be trespassing on our own land?" Wyatt said from behind you.

Wynter took a step forward, "This is werewolf territory!" She growled.

The citizens of Seabrook collectively took a step back.

"I don't know anything about that." Mr. Wells said uncomfortably.

"We can take them!" Willa said, confidently.

The wolves growled. The workers stepped back again.

Willa: Hear it getting louder, a call for revolution
Yeah, we came for what was ours, it's time for restitution
We'll protect our own, take back the stone
No, human nature cannot hold us down

Wyatt: Stranded at the bottom, but we're more than a whisper
No, we'll never be forgotten, our blood's thicker than silver, yeah
When worlds collide, it's do or die
So tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground?

Wynter, Wyatt, Willa: Hear us howl, all or nothing
Fangs are out, we ain't running
Hear us howl, it's all or nothing

The wolves and y/n: Oh-oh-oh-oh
This is a declaration
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone