21. The Great Falls

Jax

"So you're telling me there is a magical place with glowing flowers and a beautiful waterfall that is poisonous to vampires?" Sasha asks as if it's the craziest thing she has ever heard. I nod.

"Yes, love. No one knows how it got there. It's just another mystery."

We're on our way to The Great Falls and Sasha is driving. I'm sitting beside her and I can't stop myself from playing with a strand of her golden locks, luckily she doesn't seem to mind.

I'm not sure if it's the guilt or the feeling I have in the pit of my stomach telling me something bad is going to happen. But I can't keep my damn hands off of her. She just looks like a radiant goddess and I want to worship her.

Theo pokes his head in between us. "I have always wanted to see the Great Falls. I hope we don't have trouble with whoever took Queen Merda." Sasha gives me a side-eye look.

Theo has this crazy theory Queen Merda was kidnapped. But no evidence we found so far has shown she was taken beyond her will. Dougie said she was spotted alone. And we know she left elf country alone. I honestly think she just wanted some space and took off.

Sasha agrees with me but she is too nice to hurt Theo's feelings. So she goes along with his crazy theory. She has become attached to the little fella and says if he didn't already have a family she would adopt him. The girl is a sucker for love.

Sasha smiles at Theo. "Don't worry I have lots of weapons in the back and I'm sure the three of us can take whoever took her." I wink at her and grab her thigh squeezing it.

I can't wait until we get back to a hotel room and I can feel her tightening around my hard cock. I rub my jeans hoping to hide my stiffness. Just thinking about her does crazy things to my body. No one else has ever had this effect on me.

This is why I can't lose her. She is everything to me mind, body, and soul. I want it all. I'm afraid of what she will do when she finds out I have been keeping a secret from her. But how can I tell her that everything she knows is a lie? It will crush her.

I grab Sasha's hand and kiss it. She smiles at me. "Have you been listening to anything I have said?" She asks and I shake my head. No need to lie. I wasn't listening at all.

Sasha chuckles. "I said we need a plan. If Queen Merda isn't willing to come home then we will drag her back kicking and screaming."

"You know she is rumored to be about seven feet tall." I tell her. Sasha gasps.

"No way. How are we supposed to get her back then?" I turn around and see Theo is asleep. I turn back to Sasha.

"I'm sure we can tie her up or something. Of course, I would rather tie you up to my bedpost later."

"The bed in your penthouse apartment you never stay at?" Sasha smirks.

"Yes, actually I was thinking of moving back into it. I want you to stay with me also. Move in with me love?" I bite my lip nervously waiting for her answer.

"I'll think about it okay? I'm not sure I'm ready to leave Greta yet." She whispers.

"That's fine. Just think about it okay?" She nods and turns up the radio volume.

****

Eight hours later we arrive at The Great Falls. Sasha is digging through her trunk grabbing weapons to put in her backpack. Theo stands beside me.

"I'm excited to find Queen Merda. Everyone at home is going to be so happy. We're probably going to throw a huge party. You guys should come?" I roll my eyes.