CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

BLAME

EZEKEIL P.O.V

It was Monday morning and I was waiting for my sister to go downstairs so that we can go to school together.I need to at least make it up to her even in just a simple way.

'I know for sure that she's still mad at me'

I don't blame her to act like that she was right after all,and she has the right to feel that way.Even if our older brother will get mad at me if he sees the way I treathed my younger sibling.

I don't wanna hurt her too but this atleast I can do just to protect her,pushing her away from me is the best and least I can do just to kept her safe,because I felt I was the one who's putting my love ones in trouble.

'I'm so sorry Erich if I wasn't be able to be a good brother to you'

I waited for almost half an hour but there's no Erich came out from her nest I mean her bedroom.I let out a heavy sigh before walking up to the stairs to check if she was awake.

'I'll just checked on her there's nothing wrong with that right?In fact,I'm still her brother'

I'm in front of her bedroom door now I was about to knocked when I realized what if she's still sleeping,I will disturb her by that and she doesn't want being disturb.I hold the door knob before letting out a heavy sigh,I tried to open it but it's locked.

'So I guess you're still mad at me'

I let out a heavy sigh that's when I felt my phone vibrates,I took it out from my pocket and read the message.It was from Felisha.

To:Felisha

'I just arrived,see you later'

I didn't bother to reply to her message and immediately walk out from the house.Hindi ko na din nakuhang mag paalam pa kay Mommy.

My head is so occupied by the things and questions I don't know how to manage and answer one by one.

When I arrived to the school I immediately get out and locked it I was about to walk when I noticed something at the back of my car.It was a bike,it wasn't mine and definitely Erich either,she has her own bike she even got two(2) bikes while me I has only one(1) mountain bike.So this bike behind my car wasn't ours.

'So if this is weren't ours then to whom?Who's the owner of this bike?'

"Keil?"I turn my back when I heard someone called my name na sana pala ay hindi ko na ginawa.

'Charm'

By looking at her I dont know but there's something inside me that want to hug her.

'If only I could'

Wala akong panahon makipag usap sa kanya maybe I'll just drop her bike right infront of there house before going home.

She was looking straight at me,she's still wears this blank face she has,I don't know why but I get more irritated by looking at her with her expression.Now I know by looking at her its her bike.

"What?"I irritatedly asked her but she didn't respond."What do you want?"I asked again and she remain silent."If you have nothing to say your just wasting my time,get out of my way"inaasahan ko na aalis siya but she didn't.Napabuntong hininga nalang ako at napag pasyahan na humakbang tungo sa kanya na siyang dahilan para mapa artas ito sakin."Stop making fun of me--"

"I'm not making fun of you Keil"aniya kaya naman napatitig ako ditto she was serious about it.

"Kung ganon anong kailangan mo sakin?Matapos mo akong itaboy palayo sayo?Ngayon ikaw itong lumalapit-lapit sa akin"sabi ko wala namang nag bago sa reaksyon nito sa muka niya."Sabihin mo nga Charm,ano ba talaga ang iniisip mo?"muling tanong ko ditto pero sa halip na sagutin ako ay nanatili lang tikom ang kanyang mga bibig."Kasi hindi na kita maintindihan eh,sobrang naguguluhan na ako sa iyo!Kaya nga ako lumalayo sayo diba?Ikaw na din mismo ang nag sabi na layuan kita--"