CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

Belle

Skyler P.O.V

Today is Monday and here I am holding a trash bag and wearing a plastic glove in my hands just to clean this freaking beach.Kung alam naman nila na may event na gaganapin dito at madaming bisita dapat ginawa na nang staff nang resort na ito ang bagay na ito.Hindi naman ako nag enroll sa paaralan na yun para humantong sa ganitong gawain.

'Kainis!I didnt even sign up for this!'

Imbis na libro ang hawak ko heto ako at nag lilinis nang malawak na karagatan."Kilos-Kilos naman Mr.Froster!"Sigaw nang kung sino kaya napatingin ako daoon and I'm not surprised it was Danny.I just gave him a death stare reason why he gulped and just run away.

Napailing nalang ako dahil doon at bumalik sa ginagawa ko.I was busy grabbbing a bunch of garbage near the sea when someone bump onto me reason why I fell face flat on the sand. heared everyone laugh but I didn't give a damn.

'Laugh out loud whatever you want too,I don't care'

I release a heavy sigh before standing and immediately remove every debris of sand in my clothes before finally turning to the other one who also fell face flat on the sand.

'I feel sorry for her she look so humillated'

I walk towards her and helped her stand,nag pasalamat naman siya habang nag papagpag nang damit niya.I look around to look for evidence why we both end up like this.

Tumama ang paningin ko kay Felisha na nakatingin lang naman sa amin and just avoided my gaze before going back to picking up some water bottles,nakakainis lang dahil pag tingin ko sa hawak ko na trash bag ay may na ito.

'Damn it!Paano ako matatapos nito?'

"Hurry up Everyone it almost lunch time"The annuoncer said

"Ugh!Why do we have to do this again?" 
Someone ask.

"Yeah right no one signed up for this shit"

"Ang dami ninyong sinasabi let's just get over this!"I heared Danny's Partner Whispered nasa hindi kasi siy kalayuan.

"E kung hindi ba naman kasi--"

"Edi sana hindi na kayo sumama ano?Kung yang simpleng activity nang school just to Preserve the natural good of our country ay hindi ninyo pa magawa"sabi ng announcer while his shouting too loud at the microphone."Everyone Move your lazy  butt bawal ang tatamad tamad dito!"Napatakip ako sa tenga ko nang mag beep yun nang sobrang lakas.

"Damn it!Dude have mercy to my ears"I whispered.

I feel someone's presence reason for me to look who is it."Are you okay?"She ask and I
 didn't response to her.I look around and there she was my dream girl,she was staring at me and this girl infront of me she looking at us back and forth reason for me to swallow hard my own saliva."Here let me he--"

"Stay away from me"I said without looking at her."Just please"

"But I just wanted to help"I look at her so madly reason why she gets shooked.

"I dont need any help from you"I still managed to be calm specially I'm talking to a girl."Cant you see?So Please,Just please stay away from me"She look like she's gonna cry but I wont careless,the most important for me is what my girl think upon seeing me with other girls,She probably hurtin."Please I'm the one who's begging you to stay away from me,before I can't stop my self from hurting you because clearly?You did that on purpose at please lang nag mamakaawa ako sayo selosa ang nobya ko"She look so stunned and cant hardly speak upon hearing my those words."Kaya please lumayo ka sakin dahil kung hindi mo alam ang hirap naming mga lalaki para lang suyuin ang mga mahal namin,kaya please lang lubayan mo ako,ako na nag mamakaawa sayo"and with that?She run off crying wala tuloy akong ibang nagawa kundi ang mapabuntong hininga.

'Great I look like I'm an heartbreaker now'

"Well,that's Rude of you Mr.Froster"napatingin ako dahil doon and it was Felisha gazing to the girl who had just run off crying like a baby.

"What do you want?"I asked keeping my cold impression.

"Nothing really"She said before getting something in her back pocket."Just came here to give you this"She handed me a trashbag kaya naman napakunot ang noo ko sa ginawa niya."Because I saw a hole in the trashbag you were holding so here take this"taka ko naman siyang tinignan."What's with that look?"

'Okay?That's strange,She suddenly become nice'