⚡Which one?! (Yasu & Juno x reader. platonic)⚡

Aye, so I edited the title of this book.
And yk what?
Another oneshot requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu

And yk what?Another oneshot requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Aight sooo here you go, a Yasu and Juno x fem!reader

--

"Y/n is mine, Yasu! Fuck off!!"
"No! No Juno! Y/n is mine so get the fuck away from her!"

You stared at the two cousins... Fighting over you. At first you don't understand why they're fighting to be who's the best to get you. You love them equally, though. You tried to tell them you love them both, but they said, 'no! Choose one!'

You were confused as you watch them fight by slapping each other's hands like kittens fighting. You saw them kind of cute, until Juno asks,
"Y/n, which one?!"
"Which one... W-which one what?" You frowned in confusion.
"Which one's the best between both of us?!" Yasu asks.
"Uh.... To me, you guys are equal-"
"I said choose one!!" Juno yells, cutting you off. "I'm the best, right y/n?!"

"No! You're wrong! Y/n likes me better!" Yasu shouted.
"No! I'm the best! Y/n loves me more!"
"No! I am!"
"I am!"
"Shut the hell up! I'm the best!"

Again, you sit there in silence watching the both yell at each other, saying 'no! I am!'

They kept fighting for 5 minutes again until you had enough and shout,
"That's it! Stop fighting! You guys are adults already, right?! If you're fighting like that, you two look like 5 year olds! Fighting is a childish way to solve a problem and it won't solve a problem no matter what, and you know that, right?!"

They stare at you. Shocked. Juno and Yasu looked down in embarrassment as they realize what they were doing previously was utterly childish.

You were also thinking about how to stop them for fighting over you. You the explain to them that you love them equally, not playing favor on them. You, being a 23 year old mature young woman you are, feeling like you're babysitting 5 year olds.

"Juno, Yasu, look." You stare at them with a serious look in your face.

"I love you both equally, I love Juno just like I love Yasu and I love Yasu just like I love Juno. I'm not picky, especially when it comes to loving both of you. We've been really close friends since years ago, and I feel like you guys are just like my real siblings. So, from now on you guys don't need to fight over me again, okay?"

A few seconds later after explaining, you hug both of them. They replied the hug and stayed there in your arms for a quite long time. After a few moments, the three of you laugh together again like usual.

You love them so much, you wishes that you were their sibling. You were glad to be their best friend.

Alright done!
Sorry if this is too short tho-
I'm not really good at writing this type of fluff but I love it anyways!

And I'm sorry if this isn't as you expected oof