🔪I can't handle rejection. (GN!reader x Juno kind of)🔪

Hi I'm back lol
A oneshot (and title) requested by MioSuzuki0

Okay idk how this is gonna be lolAnd btw the y/n here is gender neutral ok 👍Idk how this story will go, I think I lost motivation in Wattpad and the mimic- /hj

And btw the y/n here is gender neutral ok 👍
Idk how this story will go, I think I lost motivation in Wattpad and the mimic- /hj

⚠️TW! MENTIONS OF MURDER, VIOLENCE AND DEATH⚠️

Anw let's go
..
..
..
..

You and Juno have been dating for a year. You go through everything with her, and yet she still stays by your side. You love her so much, and so does she.
You have a close friend named Isamu. Isamu Uchiumi. He always helps you through ups and downs, and he even helps you to win Juno's heart and became her girlfriend.

One day, Juno invites you to her cousin's house. You didn't know she had a cousin. So when she knocked the door, a tall guy with dark brown hair opens the door, and he looks overjoyed to see Juno.
"Hey, Juno! I'm so glad to see you here. And um... Who is this?"
The guy looks at you.
"Um, this is y/n. And y/n, this is my cousin yasu!" Juno introduces him to you and introduces you to him.

Yasu looks at you, smiling.
"Oh god they're so cute" yasu thought.
But, Juno didn't told yasu you're her girlfriend/boyfriend yet. She's afraid that yasu will get jealous of you or her. Since she's been telling you that yasu gets jealous pretty easy and wants Juno all for himself.

One afternoon, yasu spotted you and Isamu sitting together on a bench at a park. Both of you looks so happy together, you guys laugh and make jokes.
If you're asking why Juno isn't there, she had a lot of work and can't hang out with you, but promises you she will meet you in the evening later on.

Yasu, who was jealous and heartbroken at the same time, thought you and Isamu are dating. Yasu wants you so bad to be his boyfriend/girlfriend, but it turns out that you're 'dating' Isamu.

He was so jealous and desperate, he had a murder planned in his head.
Yes, he's planning to kill Isamu.

So that night, after everyone's home, Yasu snuck out of his house, going to Isamu's apartment. He sneaks in, and spotted Isamu sleeping on the couch sitting. He prepared his chloroform, spilled it for a bit on a napkin, then immediately covers Isamu's mouth with a napkin soaked with chloroform he prepared before.

After Isamu is unconscious, Yasu somehow managed to carry him to the basement, tie him up to a chair, and waits for him to wake up.

"Mmh" Isamu mumbled opening his eyes. Then he immediately realized that he was being tied to a chair.
"HUH?! WHERE THE HELL AM I?!"
Isamu struggled to free himself as Yasu walks towards him laughing.

"Oh so you're awake now. Isamu." He chuckled.
"Huh?! Y-yasu?! Wha- why did you do this to me?! Let me go!" Isamu yelled, still struggling to get free.
"Ohh, Isamu. May I ask you a question, who is that person you're dating at the park?" Yasu asks, his face getting closer to Isamu's.
"Uh- umm... Y/n? No, no. I'm not dating them! They're just my friend! They already dated someone else!" Isamu shouts.

"LIAR!!" Yasu screamed. "You must be lying to me to get rid of this abduction, are you?!"
"No..." Isamu sobbed, "please, I'm telling the truth... Just let me go..."
Yasu, then, unhesitatingly pushed Isamu along with the chair he's tied to and stabs him in his heart a lot of times.
Blood gushed everywhere as Isamu lied there motionless.
His pupils got wider, signifying lifelessness in him.
After a few stabs he died. (Lmao /j)

The next day, Isamu is declared missing. You're so worried about your best friend, so as Juno. The police searched everywhere and a few weeks later they eventually found his bloody corpse rotting in the hidden place in the basement of his apartment.

You, who heard Isamu had been kidnapped and murdered, cries your heart out. You can't believe you just lost your best friend He doesn't deserve this bloody, brutal death at all.
You cried a lot at his funeral, alongside your girlfriend Juno, who is trying to comfort you.

The killer is still on the loose, little did Juno knows, the killer of her girlfriend/boyfriend's best friend is HER OWN cousin who misunderstood Isamu who was dating you but it was actually just two best friends hanging out.

..
..
..
..

Heyy lolol
I'm so sorry Mio if this story isn't as what you're expecting, sorry this isn't a crackfic 😭 but I hope you'll enjoy this anyway :)
Bye!