💔Tears and injuries (the indigent family)💔

I'M BACK AGAIN
OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN A WHILE SJHSHDJA
Anyways I'm back with another request by VannaIsSoNotASimp

I'M BACK AGAINOH MY GOD IT'S BEEN A WHILE SJHSHDJAAnyways I'm back with another request by VannaIsSoNotASimp

Its so long :'DBut gladly it's detailed! So I can work on this easily

Its so long :'D
But gladly it's detailed! So I can work on this easily.
.
.
.
"I'm home!" Kaito, a man in his 40s cheered happily as he opens the door of his home.

He expected to be greeted by his daughters, because his wife doesn't seem to be interested in him. But no answer. He walked further into the house, feeling more horrified in each step he takes.
The man sees the furniture in his house all destroyed and torn up.

"Biwaki?" Kaito calls his youngest daughter's name. No answer.

"Mihari?" He then calls his first daughter's name.

"Niko?" He finally called his wife's name.

Still no answer of the three of them.
He walks into the kitchen. By the counter, he sees his wife dead, on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding her.
Kaito bent down, shocked.
He checked his wife's pulse, breath, heartbeat. No signs of life. He sighed.

"Guess death's the best place for you eh?" He smiled bitterly.
The man walked back to the living room, then spotted his little daughter, Biwaki crying in a corner. He then approached her.

"Biwaki, what happened?" Kaito asks his daughter as he hugs her.

"Mihari... Mama..." She sobbed.

"Yes, I know. Your mom died. And where's your sister?"

Biwaki shook her head, sobbing louder.

"Shh... It's okay... Pa's here for you." Kaito hushed Biwaki as he cradled her.

Biwaki looks at her father, pointing to Mihari's room.
Kaito sighed, then brings Biwaki to a room, hiding her there.

"I'm going to look for your sister, okay? Stay here, and don't go anywhere."

He hugs Biwaki and kisses her forehead, then goes outside the room.

Biwaki waited, and waited. One, two hours later. Her father hasn't came back yet.

The little girl thought it's time she took the matters into her own hands.

She gets up from her seat, walking to the door and opens it.

Biwaki walks slowly and worriedly in her home, calling for her father.

"Pa...?" She calls out, her tiny voice echoing through the house.

"Papa..." Biwaki walks again, ending up in the door of her sister's room.
After the little girl finally got enough courage to open it, she opens the door to her sister's room.

"Papa... Mihari..."

Biwaki looks around, then gasps loudly at the sight of her father lying on the floor, neither unconscious, or dead.

"Papa!!" She approaches Kaito, turning his body so she can see his face. Biwaki was horrified at the sight of her father having his mouth slit from ear to ear, and having a big, deep wound on his chest and stomach.

"Papa! Papaaaa!" Biwaki cried, her sobbing loud enough to hear across the house.

She sadly picks up Kaito's hat and holds it close to her chase. She then hears footsteps.

Biwaki turns her head to see her sister standing not far away from the place she's sitting.

"Mihari!" Biwaki runs up to her big sister, about to hug her, only to be pushed to the ground harshly by the teen girl.

Biwaki gets up, sitting and looking up at her sister.

"M-Mihari..." She sobbed, breathing heavily.

"Uwaaa!" The little girl screams as she runs out the house as her older sister chased her.

Mihari chases her little sister, and little did she know she's being controlled. So she's unconsciously killing her parents, same as chasing her beloved little sister. She aimed a knife at Biwaki, about to stab her in the back.

Biwaki ran faster until she got out of the house, then locking it with the spare key she brings along with her.
She breathed heavily as she hears her sister screaming and banging the door.

The little girl fell to her knees, crying loudly.

Both her parents are killed, and her sister is either being... Possessed or controlled. She has no one in her life now.

She rose to her feet, walking towards the sea in front of her house.
Heartbroken, she dipped her feet in the cold sea water. She looks up at the sky. The sea water is much more colder, compared to the warm embrace of her father and sister.

Biwaki began to cry again, crying loudly as if she's a toddler. She walks further to the big sea, as it starting to get deeper. The water finally reached her knees.

She doesn't know what to do, or what to do. She once again stared up at the sky, tears in her eyes.

"Where should I go to?"

"Who should I hug?"

"Who can warm me up?"

The little girl questioned herself.
It's not the end. It's not over. She can still continue on herself.

Or... Not.

Byeeee cliffhanger ending ig lol