🍼 Babysitting (Kusonoki, gn reader)🍼

Hii
A fun oneshot requested by Eevee_CanWrite

They requested :

So in this oneshot, I'm gonna choose my comfort characters; Futao, Megumi and Kaito as babies!Ok ok let's start

Ok ok let's start
.
.
.
On one bright Friday morning, Kusonoki was training outside the house with you, while Megumi, Futao and Kaito inside the house doing things they enjoy.
"Hey, Kusonoki, can I get a glass of water for a moment, please?" You ask.
"Sure, go ahead." Replied Kusonoki.

You went inside the house and strangely see nobody. You call out Megumi, no answer. Same when you call Futao and Kaito. You start to get concerned and finally checks the kitchen.

As soon as you enter the kitchen you're shocked by the sight of three little babies sitting on the floor crying. One is a baby boy with long black hair, half of his face is covered with a big hat, the second one is a girl wrapped in a big blue kimono and the third is also a girl with a big white hat and her ribcages exposed.

You immediately noticed that the baby girl with ribcages is Futao, the one with a black hat is Kaito and the one with the blue kimono is Megumi.
"Oh my god..." You thought, as you try to stop the three of them from crying.
You wonder what happened to them when you spotted a strange bright liquid on the floor.

"What's this?" You thought as you approach the liquid.
The liquid lets out a strong, weird odor that makes you want to gag, but something even weird happens.
Your body starts to shrink, you feel lightheaded, and your body becomes lighter and lighter.

It's been 30 minutes since you've went inside, Kusonoki starts to get worried.
"Why does y/n takes so long just to grab a glass of water? Are they okay?" He thought.
Kusonoki then decides to go inside, he searched everywhere, no sign of you or even Megumi, Kaito and Futao.
He searched the bathroom, bedrooms and even the attic, no sign.

Until the only choice he had is go to the kitchen. He steps inside and sees you, Futao, Kaito and Megumi sitting on the floor, with you looking at the three confused and panicked.
The four of you had turned into babies, not being able to speak or do anything by yourselves and can only cry.

"Oh goodness." Kusonoki frowned, then rushes to pick up the four of you.
He brought you and the others to a room, laying you down on the bed alongside Kaito, Futao and Megumi.
Kusonoki looks at the four of you, sighing.

"What should I do with all of you?" He said.
"Uwaah..." Kaito mumbled. He reaches his arms to Kusonoki.
"Hm... I think I should put proper clothes on you guys first. Because your previous clothes are big because you all have shrunk." Kusonoki says.

He rummages the closet, finding some small shirts and pairs of pants.
He then walks back to the four of you bringing the clothes.
"These are hirosa's clothes she used to wear when she was a baby." Kusonoki sighs.
"I hope you're okay wearing these."