💔 Jealous.(Daku x daughter reader)💔

Hehey there
I'm back
Here's a oneshot requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu
Here's the request :

Hehey thereI'm backHere's a oneshot requested by YuilesmollbeanuwuHere's the request :

2 pics bcz why notOk uhhI kinda just signed the divorce papers with my motivation-/j

2 pics bcz why not
Ok uhh
I kinda just signed the divorce papers with my motivation-/j

So it's not gonna be as detailed bcz I have presentation tmr and idk how to prepare it lmao
But I'll try to do this!
Angsty angsty :D

--

'Co-comparison, is killing me slowly.'

'I think, I think too much, 'bout kids who don't know me.'

'I'm so sick of myself.'

'I'd rather be, rather be.'

'Anyone, anyone else.'

'I'm jealousy, jealousy, yeah.'

..

You sighed, closing your diary. You haven't been achieving anything since the first day of school. You always get outshined by your twin brother, Yasu.
You really hate him. Thoughts flooding your head as you clench your fists in anger and envy.

'WHY HIM?!'
'WHY HIM?!'
'WHY HIM?!'

Your mother Keiko always 'compare' you to Yasu. You hate it so much.
"Look at your brother, he always gets good grades while you're not."

"Look at your brother, he's always praised by the teachers while you're not."

"Look at your brother, he has many friends while you're not."

You're so sick of it. You really had enough.

'I wish I could just KILL him.'
'I wish I could just put him into failure.'

'I WISH HE WAS DEAD.'

You slammed your diary on your desk, then bury your face in the pillow.
Sometimes, you'd plan about committing murder on your brother. You want to stab him, strangle him, drown him or even poison him.

'I want him dead.'

..

The thing that Yasu don't know at all is, you despise him so much. He loves you, but you don't. You don't love him at all.
Before the both of you attend school for the first time, you were both fine, just like other siblings. But then as time goes by, you start to hate your brother. Not to mention you feel like you're treated like an empty space, always forgotten and 'invisible'.

"Sis!"
You hear a familiar voice. The voice you really hate.
"Come on! Dinner's ready!" Yasu smiles, peeking at the opened door.
You plastered a fake smile at Yasu.
"Alright, I'll come downstairs. You can go first."
"Alrighty!"

Yasu closes your bedroom door.
"That motherfucking deadass..." You cursed under your breath.
You expected that of you go downstairs and eat dinner, your brother is going to be blabbing about his achievements at school and your parents are going to praise him...

You're so sick and tired, that every dinner time, there's no moment without Yasu not talking about his good grades and stuff you call 'shit'.

..

"Mom, you know what? I got an A+ on my maths test today!" Yasu says excitedly. "Really? That's great! How about you, y/n?" Your dad Daku looks at you.
You feel like you want to puke everytime you hear that question.
You swallow that huge lump on your throat, then answer,
"Well, I got a B- in maths."
Your mother Keiko raised her eyebrows, you can tell her she's saying 'well, that's average.' in her head.

"Don't worry, y/n! You'll get good grades if you study!" Yasu tries to cheer you up, but to you, he's mocking you.
"Yeah." You whisper.

..

Days, weeks and months past, you get more fed up by your brother. If only you can just snap.

You can't take it anymore.

"Mom. dad. Yasu." You say, standing in front of them.
"Yes, y/n?" Keiko looks at you.

You take a deep breath.

"WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS YASU AND NOT ME?!" you scream.

"Y/n! No bad words in the house!" Keiko yells back at you.

Ignoring your mother, you yell again, "WHY AM I ALWAYS TREATED LIKE AN EMPTY SPACE?! WHY AM I ALWAYS A PIECE OF TRASH?! WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS A LOSER?!"

"Y/n you're not a loser!" Your father Daku yells.
"YEAH I AM. YOU TREAT ME LIKE ONE!!!" You scream on top of your lungs.

"And you, Yasu!" You turn at your twin brother. "Why the fuck is it always you?!"

"Always me?! What?! It's not always me! What did I do wro-"

You cut off Yasu's sentence. A loud slapping noise is heard in the living room.
You slapped your brother.

"O-ow..." Tears start forming in his eyes.
"Y/n! What was that for?!" Keiko shouted.
"I'M JEALOUS AT HIM! SO FUCKING JEALOUS!! HE ALWAYS OUTSHINE ME! DEFEAT ME!! ALWAYS TAKE ME DOWN!! HE FUCK ME UP!!!" You scream until your throat hurt.

Yasu starts to cry. But, who cares? You thought.
"Come on, cry all you want, you crybaby." You scoffed. "I don't know why, you're smart in academics, but you're so dumb in real life. How pitiful."

Your mother hugs your brother.
"That's enough! Y/n, that's completely enough!!"
"ENOUGH?! HAH!! I'M NOT DONE! YOU GUYS ALWAYS LEFT ME OUT! MOM ALWAYS CHOOSE YASU AND NOT ME! YASU THIS YASU THAT! NEVER ME!"
The house stays quiet, stunned.
Then you continue.

"Not to mention, mom always compare me to Yasu. Yeah I know I'm not perfect. But did I ask to be born? No, right? Of you just want Yasu and not me, why would you gave birth to me?!"

The house went silent once again.
But then.

"Y/n, we're sorry." Your father says.

"Sorry? Pfft. You're never sorry. Just because I'm screaming like this doesn't mean you're sorry, right?"
You then storm into your room.

"Y/n wait!" Daku chases after you to your room.

Your father Daku saw you crying on your bed, burying your face in the pillow.
"Y/n," your dad says softly as he sit on your bed, "we're sorry, okay? We really mean it. We'll try to make things right. We're sorry we ignored you. I'll talk to your mom and brother about this, okay?"

You stay quiet.
Daku sighs and goes downstairs.
You just cry yourself to sleep because you had enough.

The next morning, your parents and brother apologizes to you and explaining somethings to you. You stare at them for a while, because you know that it's hard for you to forgive people who have been hurting you these past years.

"We promise not to do it again."

You look at your family, slowly approaching them.
"Sorry, y/n. To me, you're the best sister that I could have asked for. So, please forgive me?" Yasu smiles as he lends a hand, wanting a handshake.

You put his hand down, then smile at your confused brother.
What surprise your brother is that you suddenly hug him.
"Yeah, I forgive you." You smile.
"Thanks, y/n."
The both of you look at each other.

"Let's be brothers and sisters again, okay?"
He smiles at you.
"Okay."

Dknsjxndjfbdkxn sorry this took a long time aaaaaaaaahhh
Btw stay safe baii