💊I'll always be with you(Daku x Sick!Keiko)💊

Hewwo there
Back again with another oneshot requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Here's the prompt:

Awww yass finally I made a sickfic XDSo Keiko caught a cold during winter and Daku takes care of her? Then at night Keiko got a nightmare and Daku comforts her

So Keiko caught a cold during winter and Daku takes care of her? Then at night Keiko got a nightmare and Daku comforts her.
Might add a lil fluffy-angst
:3

Lemme start this real quick cuz why not

--

It's winter. The weather is cold and freezing, everything seems white and blank.

Yasu decided to hang out with his friends.
"Mom, dad, can I go out with my friends? Don't worry, I already have my scarf and coat." Yasu says, opening the door. "Well, okay. Just be careful, take care of yourself." Daku answers sipping his cup of hot coffee.
"I will!" Yasu then closes the door.

After Yasu left, Keiko went to make some food for her and her husband.
"Huh?" Keiko mumbled while opening the cupboard.
"Honey, we're out of butter. I'll go outside to buy some more, okay?"
"It's really cold today. Are you sure you're going out, darling?" Daku looks at his wife.
"I'm sure. Don't worry about me, I'll be back in a moment." Keiko smiles, putting on her maroon red coat.

"I love you, honey. I'll be back." Keiko winked at her husband and went outside then closes the door.

A few moments later, after Keiko bought the butter she goes home. "I should've wear a scarf.." she thoughts to herself, shivering.

"Honey, I'm home!" Keiko opens the door. "Welcome home, darling!" Daku hugs his wife, "are you cold?"
"A little." Keiko giggles. "But don't worry, I'm fine. Now, what do you want to eat?"
"How about a tuna roll?" Daku suggests.
"Sure, that'd be nice."

Later that night, Keiko randomly sneezes, multiple times but not at once.
"Darling, have you dressed warm enough when you go out?" Daku asks Keiko, concerned. "Um, to be honest, not really. I just wore my coat and forgot to wear my scarf. Blame me.."
"It's okay, sweetheart. Just warm yourself up when we go to bed." Daku smiled.

When they both are asleep, Keiko's slumber is disturbed by her coughing. She coughed a lot, feeling a burning sensation in her throat. Daku, who waken up due to his wife's coughing, approached her and hugs her tight. "I'm cold..." Keiko mumbled, don't know if she realizes it or not. "Shh." Daku hushes his wife, hugging her tighter. After a few moments Keiko calmed down and goes back to sleep, so as Daku.

The next morning, Keiko wakes up feeling unwell. But she forces herself to get out of bed and make breakfast. After she made breakfast she go to wake Yasu and Daku up to eat breakfast.
"You okay, mom? You don't look so good." Yasu asks in concern.
"I'm okay, son. Don't worry, just feeling a bit under the weather."

Daku looks at his wife, he's sure she doesn't look too well. After eating breakfast, Yasu goes to his room to play Minecraft with William, Leon and the others via online. While Keiko washes the dishes and Daku reads a newspaper.

Daku looks at his Keiko, she looks like she had a hard time standing up and walking, also she looks pretty tired. "Darling, are you sure you're feeling okay?" "Of course, honey. Don't worry."
Daku could tell his wife is lying, because the feverish and tired look on her eyes are visible, her face is flushed as well.

Without hesitation Daku softly puts the back of his hand on Keiko's forehead, then moving to her cheeks and neck. "Darling, you have a fever." Daku says. "But... I'm fi-" Keiko stops, feeling dizzy. She closes her eyes and falls, luckily Daku catches her in time before she falls to the hard floor.

"Let's get you to bed." Daku sighs. Keiko weakly nods, then they both go upstairs to their room.

Daku lays Keiko down on the bed, covering her with a blanket. Then he turns on the heater to make sure his wife feels warm enough.
"Thank you, honey." Keiko smiles weakly. "You're welcome. Now, let's take your temperature." Daku says.
He then hands Keiko a thermometer as Keiko takes it.
After checking the thermometer, Daku looks concerned. "It's 101.4 f.. pretty high. You should rest for now."
"Okay." Keiko nodded.

As Daku goes downstairs, Yasu is also there, picking up some snacks. "Yasu, your mom is sick. She has a cold and fever, so she have to rest for a few days, perhaps." Daku says to his son. "Not surprised, I knew it. So are we gonna take care of her?"
"Of course. Can you bring me a bowl and a rag?" Daku asks.
"Sure."

"Here, dad." Yasu hands his dad the bowl and rag. "Thanks kiddo."
Daku fills the bowl with cold water and ice.

Yasu follows his dad his parents' room.
He found his mom laying on the bed, coughing.
"Mom are you okay?" Yasu asks Keiko. "I'm okay, sweetie. Just feeling a little unwell is all..." Keiko answers, looking at her son. Yasu frowns in concern, while Daku places the cold rag on Keiko's forehead.
"Ah, it feels cool. Thanks, honey." Keiko smiles. Daku smiled softly at his wife.

"Need any help, dad?" Yasu looks at his dad tryna cook soup for Keiko. "Actually, um, yes. I might need a little help here. Can you please get me the pot over there?" Daku asks. "Sure, wait a sec."

After Yasu gets his dad the pot, he helps him make the soup for his sick mom. 30 minutes later, they're done and Daku brings the tray of water, soup, spoon and cold medicine to their room.

"Honey, I'm back." Daku says, only to see his wife sleeping peacefully, while breathing softly. "Darling, wake up, your food's ready." Daku whispers tapping Keiko's shoulder.
"Hmm..?" Keiko murmured, sitting up causing the rag to fall off her forehead. Her clothes seem a little wet due to her sweat.

Keiko eats the soup that her husband and son made for her peacefully and compliments Yasu and Daku. After she's done she takes the cold medicine and goes back to sleep.

Nighttime comes, Daku and Keiko are in their rooms watching Keiko's favorite movie to make her feel better. Sometimes she would cry from the touching scenes in the movie, gladly Daku is there to soothe her.

"Honey, I'm sleepy..." Keiko rubs her eyes, yawning. "Okay, let's go to sleep then." Daku smiles, kissing her forehead.

At night when they sleep, Keiko tossed and turned on the bed, quietly whimpering. She couldn't take it anymore and hugs her husband from behind.
"Huh..?" Daku woke up due to the sudden hug. "Darling?"
"Don't leave me." Keiko sniffled.
Daku frowned, confused. "Are you okay?"
"Honey, don't leave me, please!" Keiko sobs. "Darling, I'm here." Daku hugs his wife tightly to soothe her. "It's okay, my darling. I'm here with you." Daku whispers, hushing Keiko's cries. "Shh. I'm here. Shh."

"I-I had a nightmare..." Keiko muttered. "At least you're fine now, right? Don't worry, I'll never leave your side. I love you, darling." Daku chuckles a little, kissing his wife.

The next morning they woke up, Yasu looks upset, his face flushed.
"Mom..." Yasu looks at his mom.
"You got me sick..."
He then coughed.
"Oh no, Yasu..." Keiko puts her hand on her son's forehead.
"Son, you're coming down with a cold." Keiko says.
"C'mon, mom..." Yasu whined, he caught his mom's cold.
"Sorry..." Keiko giggles nervously.

Done done done
Bai
My motivation being nice to me only this once ajbxjdcjxcnd