💕someone who's there(Daku x Keiko)💕

Hey I'm back!
A oneshot requested by VannaIsSoNotASimp

Hey I'm back! A oneshot requested by VannaIsSoNotASimp

This will be a pretty long one, but I'm glad this is detailed so I can write this easily!Let's goooo bitchessss

Let's goooo bitchessss

.
.
.
.

Early in the morning, a highschool boy named Daku comes to school. It was a bright Monday morning and he's excited to start his day, study in class and hang out with his friends.

Before Daku even enters the school building, he catches a beautiful girl with long black hair seemingly younger than him, running outside the school.
The boy is indeed curious, so he followed the girl for a while and eventually finds her crouching near a tree.

Daku who was concerned, approaches the girl and taps her shoulder.
The girl turned her head and sees Daku standing behind her.
"Hey, um, what's wrong...?" Daku asks, crouching near her.
"Ah... S-senpai?" The girl stuttered.

(LMAOOO OK THIS IS KINDA CRINGE CUZ KEIKO CALLED HIM SENPAI- but anyways I THINK this is how you call someone older than you in Japanese. Used at schools/colleges idk... Not sure)

"Uhm, are you okay? What's your name?" Daku continues.
"M-my name is Keiko... And yes I'm fine, senpai." The girl named Keiko says.
"Ah, don't call me senpai. Just call me Daku is okay." Daku chuckled.
Before this, Keiko already knew who Daku is, and had a crush on him just a few weeks ago so she doesn't know him too well.

"Uhm, sen- I mean Daku... W-why are you here...? You're supposed to be at school..." Keiko stutters.
"I saw you running outside the school, it seems kind of suspicious so I decided to check out what's going on." Daku explained.

Keiko stays quiet for a moment, looking away. Her eyes are red and puffy, it seems like she cried a lot.
"Are you okay, Keiko? Your eyes are red, have you been crying?"
Keiko blinks in surprise, snapping back to reality before answering,
"Oh- I'm okay. I-I wasn't crying..."

"You do seem like you've cried. Please, tell me what's wrong. I'm listening." Daku sighs.
"O-okay... But..."
"But what?" Daku looks at her.
"Oh um... Nothing."
"Alright... Wanna walk back to school? While uh... Telling me what's been messing your mind lately?" Daku asks.
Keiko nods, "sure."

As they walk back to school, Keiko couldn't hold her emotions anymore and starts crying.
"W-whoa, hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Daku says, panicked and concerned.
"I... I..." Keiko sobbed.
"Is there... Anything wrong?"

"Y-yeah, actually... B-but it's fine..."
"No, no, tell me what's wrong, I'm listening." Daku insists.
Keiko sobs more, and tells Daku everything that's been nagging her lately.

"S-so my parents are getting divorced recently and I'm forced to live with my mother because she's taking custody over me and I'm so stressed out because of school. Not to mention my parents always fight and my mother always ignores me..."
Keiko explains, crying.

"Oh, Keiko. Look... Even though I don't know you that much, I'm here for you if you need me, okay? Whenever you need comfort or someone to listen to, I'm here. I'll always listen to you whenever you need to let out all your stress." Daku smiled.

"Really?"
"Yeah."
Keiko wipes her tears and smiled,
"Thank you. Thank you so much for listening to me... You're the first person who ever listened and give me comfort. It means a lot... Thank you..."

"You're welcome. Now, let's just head back to school, okay?" Daku says.
Keiko nods in response.
The both of them walk beside each other to school, then when they arrive they say, 'see you' because the class has started.

As time flies they grow closer and closer to each other, and catch feelings for each other.

Then many years later, Keiko got married and had a child, with her highschool senior who had listened to her story and comforted her back when she was a highschool girl.

Doneeee
AAAA sorry if this took too long, I was busy with school T_T
But here I am back!
And sorry if this isn't as what you expected, hehe
This is one of the shortest oneshots I've done so far, btw
But I'm just hoping that you enjoy this! ^^