💞 Reassurance (Daku x Keiko)💞

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES

Hey I'm finally back from the dead, I was on hiatus for months but boom

We're back in a new chapter requested by my bestie Gothix_monarchy !!

This is what they requested! ^^Idk on how to write this since I've been mostly inactive so I don't write stories that much, but I'm sure I'll be able to finish this!

Idk on how to write this since I've been mostly inactive so I don't write stories that much, but I'm sure I'll be able to finish this!

.
.
.

On a warm evening, year 2000. A young woman patiently waits for her husband to come back from work, sitting on a sofa while arranging flowers in the flower pot, as a family sitcom plays on the tv.
She rubs her stomach gently, as she felt a slight kick from it. She smiles, as she waited patiently for her baby to be born. It's due in a few months and she and her husband are excited.

After a few moments, she hears a car getting parked in the garage, and soon after someone opens the door.

"Keiko darling, I'm home!"
A man walks happily to his wife, instantly kissing her on the forehead as he rubs her stomach.

"Welcome home, honey." Keiko giggles, as she puts the flower pot down.

"Are you hungry? I've prepared dinner for you. If you want to, you can reheat it in the microwave." Keiko adds.

Her husband, Daku smiled as his wife says that. He nods, then walks to the kitchen and heats up the food, then brings two plates of pasta for himself and Keiko to eat. The both of them eat their dinner while watching a TV show.

After dinner, Daku helps his wife to wash the dishes, then prepares for bed with her.
When the both of them got to bed, Daku thinks about something, then sighs.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Keiko asks worriedly.

"No, it's just that, I've been thinking about this lately... What if I'm a bad father to our little Yasu? What if Yasu hates me when he grew up?" Daku sighed again, looking down.

After her husband explains his worries to her, Keiko smiles, then puts a hand on Daku's shoulder.

"Honey, look. As long as you don't do anything negative, or do anything that is a bad example for Yasu, he won't be a bad guy when he grow up. Besides, just think positively, sweetheart. Just believe in yourself that you can be a good father for our son, as long as you also give him attention like spending time with him, play with him and his toys, providing his needs such as food, clothes and a place to stay. In the future, he'll see you as a good example, and a role model for him."

Keiko explains in a soft and reassuring voice, as she also slightly rubs his back and shoulder.

Daku looks at his wife, smiling gently and holds her hand.

"Thank you for encouraging me, my love. Even though I still feel unsure, I'll try my best to be the best father for him, and make sure that I'll give him what he need and wants as long as I'm capable."
Daku said with a smile.

"That's the thing I've been wanting to hear! Be confident!" Keiko chuckles, kissing Daku's cheek.

Daku chuckles too, and after he and his wife did a small talk, they decided to go to bed, because Daku still needs to go work tomorrow.

"Good night, honey." The man says, kissing his wife's cheek.

"And, good night, daddy's little one." He added, chuckling, as he kisses Keiko's stomach.
.
.
.
.

AAAAA SORRY IF THIS IS TOO SHORT

I'm out of motivation

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter I write :D