🍰"Are you ready?"(Isamu x reader)💐

Hi hi, back at it again, today I'm gonna be doing another oneshot requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu

They requested this :

(Hehe I divided the screenshots of this prompt into 2 cuz why not tho, doing this on my laptop btw)

In this story, Yasu and y/n are already 24 years old! Juno already has a husband and a daughter.

Tbh I'm very excited to write this oneshot! It's fluff, and I'm gonna make this as fun as possible. Okay, let's get into it!

--

y/n Masashige, the twin sister of Yasu Masashige. And is soon-to-be-a-wife of Isamu Uchiumi. She's very excited and nervous too. Her family and her already prepared for everything. Dress, cake, makeup, veil, invitations and other stuff.

Your cousin Juno and your mother Keiko prepares you for your wedding, chooses wedding dresses in shops, choosing cakes, and other things. While Yasu and Daku prepares for Isamu's suit and things he needs for the wedding. Once the progress is almost ready, you have a little chat with Juno and your mom.

"I don't think I can do this..." You mutter, covering your face with your hands embarrassed. "Don't worry, sweetie. We're sure you can do it! Just remember what we already said to you 2 weeks previously, and don't forget to catch you breath and keep calm." Keiko says, holding your hand. "Finally my little cousin's getting married! I'm so excited!" Juno says. "Aunty y/n is getting married?" Juno's 7 year old daughter looks up at you. "Yes, dear. She's a bit nervous, but I'm sure she's going to be okay!" Juno explains. "Yaaay! That means I'm going to have a cousin! Woo-hoo!" The little girl jumps in excitement. As Juno's daughter ran outside the room, you watch her then Juno holds your shoulder.

"Look, y/n. Once you're there at your wedding, take a deep breath, and just think that things are going to be okay. I, too, also got nervous when I marry my husband. But it's all going to be okay once you guys see each other, both of you, of course are feeling nervous. It's okay, once you live and get to know each other further, everything's going to be normal. Trust me." Juno says, calming you down. "You're going to be so beautiful tomorrow." After listening to your cousin, you nodded in relieve. "Thanks Juno, you're helping me a lot. I'll remember that." You then hug her after you said that.

Finally the day of your wedding came by. After you're done preparing, You go inside of the car with your family.

*Isamu's side*

"God, I'm not ready for this!" Isamu sighed, clenching his sweaty fists. "It's going to be okay! Just do what I said before and keep yourself calm." Yasu tries to calm his best friend down. "Yeah... but I'm also kinda excited too!" Isamu says. "Well? Excited for the... kiss??" Yasu teases. (FEGHVNSDJKSJJS)

"Dude, I'm shaking!" The boy in the grey suit says. "Don't worry, take a deep breath, inhale, exhale..." Isamu nodded, then does what Yasu said to him. "*sigh* okay, here it goes." "You ready?" "Yeah." Isamu and Yasu glanced at each other. "Alright."

--

(A/n: A lil disclaimer, I don't rlly remember what a wedding ceremony used to sound/look like, cuz it feels like ages I haven't participated in one, and it's been 2 years since my aunt's wedding, lmao. Also y/n's surname will change to Uchiumi, and Yasu will continue the Masashige bloodline)

"Ladies and gentleman, we are gathered here to participate in this holy matrimony." The priest announced.

"The bride and groom have arrived."

You and Isamu stood in front of the priest, as both of you said your vows.

"Isamu Uchiumi, do you take y/n Uchiumi, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Tears forming in Isamu's eyes.

"And y/n Uchiumi, do you take Isamu Uchiumi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You smile. "I do."

..

"You may now kiss the bride."

You looked at Isamu's eyes that are teary. "You look so beautiful, sweetheart." He said. The both of you bring eachother's faces closer as your lips touched. Everyone clapped, while Keiko is in tears. "Finally, my sweet daughter is getting married.." She says in joy.

After that the both of you did a slow dance in the banquet as you look deeply in each other's eyes. You love each other so much. You're glad to be Isamu's wife.

Everyone cheered for you and your new husband, as you excitedly telling Juno and your brother Yasu how nervous you were when you first see Isamu.

Then like 2 hours later the wedding is over. You and Isamu now stays in the same house you guys bought, and is planning on where should you go for a honeymoon.
You're so excited to go on a honeymoon with Isamu, as a couple. You guys decided to go to Harajuku since you guys don't have much money, and you're saving the money for travelling and needs.

You and Isamu wave goodbye at your mom, dad cousin and brother as you get in your car.

You promise to love Isamu with all of your heart for the rest of your life, swearing to never be separated.

Ok Bai need to frigging rest my hands so-