First meeting!

(No one Pov:-)

The big mansion was full of just seven men's. Someone who look very much sexy said.

???: Everyone today was the day when I cheat someone. You all know that right?!

The cold look person said "How can we forgot that incident Bambam!" He look very much disappointed.

???: Why are you look so much disappointed Jackson?

Jackson: Because he wouldn't cheat a ordinary girl, he cheat "Black Dange" member! And you all know we are enemies, that's why I am disappointed from Bambam, Youngjae!

Youngjae: Yes!

"Are you three please quite for sometime! I want to sleep there!" Someone said, who look very much quiet.

Bambam: Oh Yugyeom! Why are you talking just like old man's? Let's go and fun with me!

Yugyeom: No thanks! I like to sleep on coach.

"By the way What about him? Where was he? Don't tell me that again he was doing his work on his office!" Someone said, who drink his whine.

???: Are you all please quiet for sometime! I wouldn't do my work for yours conversation JB.

JB: Come on Jinyoung! Please come and talk with us just little bit.

Jinyoung: I don't want!

"Aren't you hear that we want to talk with you not for necessary things! We want to talk with you about Black Dange! Are you have there information details? I think you don't have! So come and collect there information details because we need that in future." Someone said, who come from a room.

JB: Hey Mark! Are you done with your work? How was your wound?

Mark: Yeah my wound was now okay! I will dressing it by myself.

Youngjae: Then I will start to tell there information!

Jinyoung: Do fast! I have many work!

Then Youngjae open his IPAD and start the explanation.

(Imagine that the 5 girls entry on this song!)

"The first one who look very happy, her name was Lee Yumi! She is a hacker. The second one who look very much rude, her name was Jeon Somi! She is a boss of this group. The third one who look very much hot, her name was Hwang Reonjin. She is a torturer and dealer. The fourth one who look very much soft, her name was Kim Jisoo! She is a doctor, just like our Mark. And at the last one who look very much quiet, just like our Yugyeom. Her name was Kang Zenha! She is a Shooter. So they are in mafia from 5-7 months but see how people's scared of them and respect them. They five are most dangerous persons in this world. They wouldn't know us but now we know them. That's it!" He said and turn off his IPad.

JB: Aren't they are have any other member?

Youngjae: Nope!

Bambam: By the way where did you collect all this stuff from where?

Yugyeom: I will give him all this information! Because he want it and for me this is not a big deal that's why I give him! *in sleepy voice*

Jinyoung: Okay then I will go to my office. Don't disturb me!

Then he went upstairs to his office way and other's went outside for some fresh air. They all except Jinyoung wore there black outfit with mask, cap and sunglasses. Then went outside.