Mafia's! (End)

(No one Pov:-)

When Zenha look at this road person she was so shocked.

???: Are you okay miss? *with a little smile*

Zenha: In the real world is this possible?

???: What possible miss? Are you hurt anywhere?

Zenha: Ho-hoonie! Are you my Hoonie? *in disbelief voice*

???: How are you know my name? Actually this is my english name. My real and korean name is Park Sunghoon. My age is 27+.

"How is this possible? How his face look like same to same as Sunghoon? Is he not died or is he reborn?" Zenha think in her mind.

Sunghoon: Miss! Miss!

Zenha: Oh I am sorry! Actually I know someone who look like you. And luckily his name also matched your name. By the way are you going somewhere?

Sunghoon: Not actually! I am here to meet my friend but I think he is not coming that's why I return to the hotel. By the way what is your name?

Zenha: My name is Kang Zenha. My age is 27+, Same as you! By the way if you want you can came with me to my house! You meet new peoples and make some friends!

Sunghoon: I am glad that you are ask me to come with you to your house. Sure I am coming! Friends?

Zenha: Ofcourse friends!

(Zenha's Pov:-)

Then we both went to my car way and get in. I drove the car and sometimes later we both arrived to my mansion. Sunghoon got out from my car and he was shocked to see my mansion.

Me: What are you looking at?

Sunghoon: Is this mansion was your? Are you living alone? What type of job you are doing?

Me: Oh yeah this is my own mansion. I am live there with my members. And I am doing a normal job.

Sunghoon: Oh I think you are pretty rich?

Me: Yes my yearly net worth was 100 billion!

Sunghoon: W-w-wow! *in shocked voice with amazed face*

Me: Now enter the house!

Then Sunghoon press the door bell and someone was opened the door. This is Anya.

Anya: Ya unnie why a- aaaaaaaaaaa ghost! *when she look at Sunghoon front of her*

Anya run and hide behind Namjoon. Everyone was come out of there room and come at downstairs. Everyone was ultra pro max shocked to see Sunghoon front of them.

Then me and Sunghoon are entered our mansion and sit on the couch. Suddenly Rowoon come and sit middle of us. Sunghoon just look at him with awkward smile.

Jisoo: So where are you from find him? *eyes pointing at Sunghoon*

Me: He is not the one you all think. He is Sunghoon but new one.

Yumi: How we believe you unnie?

Me: He is my new friend Sunghoon. Believe me!

Sunghoon: Are you all know me? But how? I never meet you guys in my whole life then how you know me?

Me: They all know you! I know everything about you. Are you believe if I say that you are my very special one friend who I lose in one war but you reborn and again meet with me! Are you believe that?

Sunghoon: I believe in you my lady! Huh? What I am saying now?! I am so sorry for that Zenha! *in shocking voice*

Me: I said you na you are the one who I find! It's ok you can call me by my lady.