Possible? (Second last)

(No one Pov:-)

*At hospital room*

There was very much silent. Someone was laying on the hospital bed. The whole rooms atmosphere was very heavy. Suddenly someone spoke up. This is the doctor.

Doctor: How she got that bad injuries?

???: She have a big accident but we wouldn't said you what accident. Just you do your work and save my Zenha!

Doctor: Miss Jisoo try to understand! We are trying our best.

Jisoo: I don't care just save her or I will murdered you! *in serious and angry voice*

Doctor: What do you mean?! *in scared voice*

Eunwoo: Doctor she have little bit headache that's why, she cursed you. She didn't meant that but please now you go and surgery her. Please save her! Please!

Doctor: I understand!

Hyunjin: Doctor is the patient Woojin was no more?

Doctor: Yes but we have something in his pocket. There it is!

The doctor give Hyunjin a small paper fold. He opened and reading loudly.

Inside the letter

From your brother
-Woojin

You know that I am so much coward, but I am die for you in anytime. I am so much sorry for betraying you! Please take care other members and love them just like you love me. I miss you all so much and also love you all. And can you please said Zenha noona to forgive me? I am became happy if you forgive me. Stay happy and safe bro!

To my brothers
-Straykids

When Hyunjin completed his reading, he was crying. Because he love Woojin just like his own brother. Other StrayKids members also crying.

Hyunjin: He was such a dumb! *in crying voice*

Bang Chan: Don't cry Hyunjin! He became more happy if you are living happily with us!

Hyunjin: Hmm hyung!

All StrayKids members group hug each other tightly.

Mark: Doctor is that patient Yugyeom also no more?!

Doctor: Yes he was also but said me something to tell you that, he loves you and Jackson so much and also said don't cry for him and stay happy.

Mark: Such a big pabo! *in sad voice*

Doctor: Now I am going for the surgery!

Then the doctor went inside to the surgery room and other members are wait for some positive news.

Sometimes later the doctor was come with worried face. Everyone look at him and just praying for Zenha.

Jisoo: Doctor is she okay? How is she? Are we go inside and meet with her now?

Doctor: Miss Jisoo calm down you all are not allowed now in her room.

Eunwoo: Wae?

Doctor: I am sorry to saying that but she was now on coma! This is very difficult to say that when she was wake up!

Suddenly someone spoke up behind all of them. All look at there behind and this is Mark.

Mark: Is she joke to you doctor? How we wake her up tell that not tell us your nonsense things. Understand?

Doctor: Yes Dr. Tuan! *in respectful voice*

Mark: And how was our three or patients?

Doctor: Miss Choi was now okay, she wakes up in a minute! Mr. Wang was also in coma but he wakes up in a days! At last Mr. Kim he was also okay, and he wakes up in a hour!