Weird! (16+⛓️)

*10 days later at hospital room*

(No one Pov:-)

The hospital room was very much quiet. One person lay on the bed and another person hold this person's hand and crying. But suddenly the laying person move fingers.

???: Where I am? Who are you?

???: Boss Zenha finally you are awake. You know you are there for 10 days. I am Rowoon your P.A!

Zenha: Oh are you okay?

Rowoon: Yes! Are your scar was paining?

Zenha: Scar?! I have a scar? But I don't know!

Rowoon: Are you remember that day when I cut my nerves and you bring me  to the hospital. And someone stabbed a knife into your stomach. And you lay on the floor with bloody stomach.

Zenha: Very weird! By the way I want to go back at mansion.

Rowoon: You are already discharged so let's go.

Then they both went to there car way get in and Rowoon start the car. Sometimes later they arrived their mansion. When they enter there mansion they both are shocked to see others members are back from winter vacation.

(Jisoo's Pov:-)

I am very much happy to came back our own mansion. But we doesn't see Zenha and Rowoon when we entered the mansion.

Anya: Jisoo unnie!

Me: Hmm!

Anya: Aren't you know that where was they both going?

Me: I don't know!

But suddenly we saw that two figure was entered the mansion. This is Zenha and Rowoon.

Me: Ayeee! Where you both are going?

Jini & Anya: Are you both going on a date?

Somi & Yumi: Are you both dating each other?

Reonjin: Are you both are unofficially couples or officially?

Zenha: Stop it! We are not couples. Rowoon explain them.

Rowoon: Actually boss was admitted on the hospital because in hospital she have a big accident.

Zenha: And the accident was because of you! You are a dumbest guy who cut his nerves because of light news. Such a dumb! *in a playful voice*

Rowoon: Boss! *in a playful voice*

Me: I think you both are now very close each other!

Rowoon & Zenha: Aniya!

Jini & Anya: Awww such a cute soulmate.

Rowoon & Zenha: Stop it!

Me: Okay fine! Now you all went to your room and me, Somi, I.N and Eunwoo cook the dinner.

Jini: Are you serious unnie? You know na that Somi unnie don't know how to cook!

Somi: You little bitch! *in playful voice*

Me: Stop it! Somi, I.N, me and Eunwoo we cook today dinner. So now went to your room you all please.

(No one Pov:-)

They all are there room with there P.A's.  Now they all are lovey-dovey couples except Zenha and Rowoon because they are shy or something else. Let's go and see what are they all doing.

-Yumi's room-