Shit!

(No one Pov:-)

They all are making new plans for rescue Anya and revenge on that unknown person who called himself Zenha's old bestfriend. By the way let's see "Got7" mansion's position.

*At Got7's mansion*

Bambam, Jinyoung, JB and Youngjae they four are talking about the plan at phone call but what plan I don't know. Let's see!

*In phone call*

Bambam: Hey man! How are you all? Are you all caught by them or not?

???: Hey bro! We are okay! And we are safe here because they never taught that we are there. By the way how are you all?

Jinyoung: This is not the correct time to talk about like this Jimin! We are really very much tired to say that not moving anywhere without telling us!

???: Calm down hyung!! We are alright!

Jinyoung: Shut up Chaneyol! If you four caught by them, they are also kill us! You motherfucker!

???: Calm down Jinyoung! We are not caught by them!

JB: You four stay just stay safe and update us your location! And how was she? Is she okay or not Jay?

Jay: She is okay!

Jimin: Aniya hyung! She is not fine even she doesn't eat anything for this 5 days.

Jinyoung: What do you mean by saying that? You know that if she die we will also die with her!

Chaneyol: Yes, we know that! But she doesn't eat anything and just said one thing that my love and unnie's are came and kill you all!

Youngjae: Interesting! Then keep her starving!

Jimin: But if she die!

Bambam: Then what can we do, let her die!

Chaneyol: Okay! Then bye, because boss are calling us, we will update all things very soon!

Jinyoung: Said boss that I said him Anneyeonghaseyo!

Jay: Hmm! Bye-bye you four!

*Hung the phone call by opponent*

They four are very much tressed because of there new boss but we don't know anything about him.

JB: Are this is okay with that if we not inform Jackson, Mark and Yugyeom about our this plan?

Jinyoung: They are not important and this is a secret. So don't tell them about anything! If we are tell anything boss kill us in one second!

Bambam: We are not telling anything about anyone!

Youngjae: Good! Now let's go if they found out anything suspicious then everything became worst! Now let's go!

Then they all went downstairs and sit on the couch and act normal. Suddenly someone spoke up. This is Mark who cook something on the kitchen.

Mark: So are you four again went your room together?!

Bambam: We have a important thing to do that's why we are going our room.

Mark: Really? But I don't think so!

Jinyoung: If you are thinking anything else then we don't care!

Mark: Such a big brat just like always!

Jinyoung: I am! Now we are going because we have a big urgent meeting.

Jackson: What about us?

JB: We don't know! Just stay there and enjoy your spare time. Good bye!