Trust?!

(Got7's Pov:-)

We all are very busy this days in our works that's why we wouldn't talk with each other very much. But today was our off day, that's why we have fun with each other.

Mark: Are you all ready to go on a trip? You know na that if anyone remembered our face then we are dead!

Youngjae: No tension hyung, no one find out our true identity and we all wouldn't go somewhere a very long time so that's why I arrange a trip for us!

JB: I also want to go on a trip for a long time.

Bambam: Then let's go on a trip!

Jackson: How many days we have to go on a trip? And how many days we stay there? And where was we all go for a trip?

Youngjae: We have 1 day to go on a trip. And we go on New York for a trip. And we stay there for 2 weeks.

Jinyoung: What 2 weeks?! Then I wouldn't come with you guys.

Mark: No excuse and go pack your clothes you all. We went tomorrow at 6:00am.

Jinyoung: I hate you hyung!

Mark: I know! I love you too!

Yugyeom: By the way hyung what about our missions?

Mark: We don't have any mission for 1 months. Now go and pack your clothes!

*1 day later at airport*

JB: Bambam why are you look so much exited?

Bambam: Look hyung there was so many girls!

JB: This boy! *with disgusting face*

We all talk with each other except Mark because he buy our airplane tickets. But truly we are happy to talk with each other after so many years.

Mark: Boys let's go!

Then we all went to the airplanes way, we show our tickets and passports then the lady check our body. When she checked our body, she show us our private jet and we entered our V.I.P room and sit down on the couch.

Jackson & Youngjae: Bye-bye hell! See you soon.

Jinyoung: You both shut up and do your work.

Bambam: But hyung we don't have any work. Because we are in a plane.

JB: This is his regular dialog that's why he said this in every 5 minutes.

JB said this and everyone laughed at Jinyoung who shut his laptop and go on his bed.

Yugyeom: I am very much tired so I am also took a nap!

Jackson: Hyung how many times we have to land at New York?

Mark: 5 hours!

Youngjae: If you all are okay then go on your bed and took a nap.

Then Mark and others go on there bed and fell asleep.

(Black Dange's Pov:-)

We all are go on a mission and come home safely. And now we sit on a couch with our P.A's. But suddenly Yumi spoke up.

Yumi: I did it!

Somi: What you did?

Yumi: Somedays ago I play a online game and now I win the game. They give me my prize today!

Somi: So what?

Yumi: You know what is the prize? This is a trip tickets for Paris and there was 13 tickets!