No!

(Zenha's Pov:-)

At last night I wouldn't sleep because of them. They are such a jerk.

Me: Yumi come in my office! *shout from my office*

Sometimes later Yumi knock at my office door.

Me: Come in!

Yumi: What are you want boss?

Me: Surch there location and don't let Woojin go! Especially tell Reonjin to convince him something more details. And tell everyone to gathered on study room, I want to announce something.

Then she went out to my office and I will search something important about "Got7". Then I will got up and went downstairs to see everyone was gathered or not, but they are gathered and look at me.

Me: So guys I have 3 strict rule for you all. First, stop your relationship because this thing harm your work. Second, be strict and serious about this mission because this mission is very dangerous. Third, try not to harm yourself in this mission because you all are very strong and the P.A's also join us in our work. So this is the rule so don't disrespect me and do your work properly and seriously. *in cold voice*

Everyone became quiet after listen my rules. But suddenly Anya spoke up.

Anya: I am ready to obey this rule but boss are you promise me that our beloved wouldn't hurt in this mission!

Me: I don't care if anyone get hurt. Because there was no chance to get hurt because you all are well fighters.

I.N: But if any of my brothers get hurt, how do you manage that?

Me: I know that you all are very well to do fight.

Namjoon: Supposedly you are die in this mission then what are we doing?

Me: If I am die in this mission, so Somi became a new boss in "Black Dange" group.

Taehyung: If you die then how Rowoon live? Are you ever think that how much he loves you?! *when he complete his sentence then he regrets about it*

All of them look at me and I look at them, then without give him any answer I went to my office.

Sometimes later Yumi come to my office and give me some location papers.

Yumi: Boss I found out that where was they three are living now. Can I?

Me: Go ahead.

Yumi: First Name- Park Chaneyol, Age- 27+, location- Daegu.
Second Name- Park Jimin, Age- 26+, location- Busan.
Third Name- Jay Park, Age- 28+, location- Jeju Island.

Me: Mhmm interesting! They all live in another places but still work together. Isn't this is look like a trap?!

Yumi: You are right boss! I think we should talk with "Got7"! And Reonjin also said that Woojin see one more person but he didn't see face. He said said this is a male who was with this three.

Me: I know that "Got7" do this things! Me, Somi, I.N, Namjoon and Yeonjun are going to meet with them today!

Yumi: Are you sure boss? Are this is a good idea?

Me: For now this is a great idea!

Then she went out to my office and I will went to my room to get ready for meeting.

(No one Pov:-)

When Zenha went downstairs she see that I.N, Somi, Namjoon and Yeonjun are waiting for her. She look at them and went outside to the mansion and start her car to "Got7's" mansion.