You!

(No one Pov:-)

When Zenha look at her backside there was a man who point a gun at Zenha. Zenha give Hyunjin a sine to attack the person. Hyunjin jump at the man and point a gun at the person. Zenha come close to that person and said something.

Zenha: So what do said now? I have my members. Who tell you to shoot me? Tell! You bastard!

The person just look at her and laugh like maniac. Suddenly Zenha punch his face and put off his mask. When Zenha put off his mask Jackson, Yugyeom and Mark staring at him very madly.

Yugyeom: Youngjae you! What are you doing here?

Youngjae: Non of your business you piece of shit!

Mark: We have a big disappointment from you! We wouldn't again want to see your face!

Youngjae: That's great because this is your last day and then you're in heaven.

Jackson: We all are living together for 10 years, just like biological brothers. But now you four are changed because of this shit of piece boss! Why?! Why?! Why you four do this things with us?

Youngjae: We never think you three as our brother. You all are just a piece of shit who don't know that what we are! We don't want you three any of time! We just use you three nothing else!

Zenha: Huh! What a piece of shit! Reonjin please shoot this motherfucker! I wouldn't tolerated his nonsense.

Reonjin put out her gun and point at Youngjae's head.

Reonjin: Any last word?

Youngjae: You all are die very soon!

*phew*

Reonjin: Sorry! But first you then us! Boss what can we do now?

(Zenha's Pov:-)

When Reonjin shoot him I got a idea. So I am trying to proceed the plan and then tell everyone about that.

Me: I have a plan but this is have a risk! Are you all ready for this?

All: Yes!

Me: So the plan was that, StrayKids leader Bang Chan you are partner with Lee Know, Jackson, Yeonjun, I.N and Changbin. You six enter the building from back entrance. And your work is go and finish all bodyguards, but don't get injured. But if anyone get injured then come outside there was a car and Mark, Jisoo and Eunwoo are in the car. Okay?

Bang Chan: Okay! Boys let's go!

When they went to there way someone spoken up. This is Somi and Reonjin with teary eyes.

Somi to I.N: Please stay safe and update us your location. I love you!

I.N to Somi: You also! I love you too!

Reonjin to Yeonjun: Listen if anyone get hurt you I will broke there bone. But please don't get injured too much. Love you!

Yeonjun to Reonjin: Love you too! I will be back very soon.

Then they six went inside from back entrance to the building. And again I said them my plan.

Me: So Han, Somi, Taehyung, Reonjin, Rowoon, Seungmin you five are going from top floors window. Your work was finding Anya and finish all the bodyguards and if Reonjin you and Seungmin want then torture them. If you all get injured then come to our car. Okay?

Han: Okay noona!

Suddenly someone spoke up. This is Jini  and Rowoon. Jini look at Taehyung with teary eyes.