Urgent Mission!

(No one Pov:-)

This is a normal day just like always. They all are very bored except Zenha, but Sometimes later something interesting thing was happening there, but they don't know.

Suddenly Somi's phone was ringing very loudly. She pick the call and in a second she look others with a smirk.

Yumi: Now! Then let's do it!

Reonjin: I am very exited about that!

Somi: Boys get ready and come in a minute. Zen unnie let's go!

Zenha: Ani! Today the makhnae line was going on this urgent mission and there P.A's!

Jisoo: Zen they are don't know that how to cover a urgent mission! How they three do this in there own?

Zenha: Aren't they have there qualified P.A's! Then why are you so scared? They six covered the mission and bring money with them. Simple!

Jisoo: Seriously! I wouldn't know how you say this things with that easily!? Why are you being so cold sometimes, I don't know?

Zenha: I am always like that!

Yumi: Then Somi unnie which three go on a mission?

Somi: Jini, Anya and Reonjin.

Zenha: This three go on a mission but Reonjin don't torture victim very much. Because if they die we didn't bring our money. So first bring the money and then torture. Okay?!

Reonjin: Okay unnie!

Somi: Then go! What are you all waiting for?! And you three (point Yeonjun, Taehyung and Namjoon) protect them.

They three: Okay Ms. Somi!

Then they six went downstairs and stand up front of Somi.

Somi: So the plan is that you three boys have microphone in your ear and from here Yumi guide you all okay. Just go and bring the money but if they do something dangerous just handel thi by yourself! Now go and come with money and don't get injured!

Then they six went outside to the mansion and the three girls go to the location on there own car with there bodyguards. Sometimes later they arrived at the location. First the three girls go and talk with there boss, but if they fell anything is wrong they call boys.

They three entered the building and straight go to the boss room way. When they see him, he look at them and give them a little smirk.

Reonjin: Give me our money!

Boss: Which money? Do I have any money?

Jini: Don't be extra smart and give us our money!

Boss: First I want something from this one (point at Anya).

Reonjin: What do you want?

And in the microphone Yumi tell boys to wait but they thinking too much. "Wait guys! The boss said he want something from this one. What is the meaning of this one?" Yumi said in shocked voice. "Ms. Yumi what are you saying? Is they okay?" Taehyung said in shocked voice. "I don't know! Just go inside take money and them with you three. Understand!" Yumi said very simply. "Okay!" They three said and go inside.

Boss: I want this pretty girl for one night and then you take money with you. So deal?!

Jini: Okay so are you want a night. Then go! *she said and wink at Anya, who Understand the meaning of this wink*

Anya: Then let's go!

Anya go in a room with this gangs boss. Sometimes later the loud yell come from the room. Jini and Reonjin go inside and see the boss lay on a floor with hold his balls. And Anya stood there with satisfying face.