War!!

(No one Pov:-)

They all are very shocked to see that who is the person. The person was one and only Park Sunghoon.

Zenha: You!! *in shocked and angry voice*

Then she went close to him and give him a hard punch. Sunghoon suddenly fall on the floor, he felt that his mouth was bleeding. He got up and give Zenha a punch on her stomach. Suddenly her mouth was full of blood.

Sunghoon: So? Are you shocked or angry at me?

Zenha: I am believing you but you betrayed me!! Why are you do this? Why? Why? Why?

Sunghoon: Are you really don't know why?!

Zenha: If I know then why I question you!

Sunghoon: Okay! If I tell you then what are you give me?

Zenha: What if you want that!

Sunghoon: Then listen!

*5 years ago Flashback*

Sunghoon and Zenha are studying together at from kindergarten. Now they are in colleges 3rd year.

Sunghoon like Zenha when they are in kindergarten. Today he was proposed her.

Sunghoon: Hey Zenha! What are you doing? Are you busy today before college?

Zenha: Nothing really! But I have something to tell you now!

Sunghoon: I have also! First you!

Zenha: So I have a boyfriend for very long time!

Sunghoon: W-wow! Great! Congrats Zenieee~~~

Zenha: Now your turn!

Sunghoon: I have nothing really to tell you.

Zenha: Really?

Sunghoon: Promise!

Zenha: Okay then I am going bye!

This day he was very much jealous at her boyfriend. He stalk him. Give him a threat notes. And blah blah...but June was not scared from this small things.

Someday's later they are going for there graduation day. And fatefully this day was also Zenha's birthday.

Sunghoon: Happy birthday my lady! I hope we will always live together and became each others lives reason.

Zenha: Awww how sweet hoonie!

Suddenly June was coming and kiss Zenha's cheek's. Then wish her happy birthday and there Sunghoon's blood was boiled.

Sunghoon: Okay fine fine! Now let's go and celebrate our graduation day in college. *in irritated voice*

Sometimes later they all are said last goodbye to there teachers and juniors. Then they are went to there house way but suddenly Sunghoon stop Chaneyol and said something on his ear. Chaneyol smiled at him and tell Jimin, Jay same thing.

They three are telling June to for race and he excepted. Sunghoon was the first who leave. Then they all are start there race but when the road cross was coming June became nervous. He just take a big breath and crossed the road but Sunghoon who hide behind a traffic signals rode. He click a switch and the red lights became green and one truck suddenly crashed with June.

Sunghoon just look at him the last time and give a devil smile then went to his house way. But there Zenha crying very badly because she love him so much.