Lovable?

(No one Pov:-)

So now our Zenha didn't fully expect there relationship with there P.A's! And she was very much confused about that who the fuck are stabbed a knife into her stomach.

Zenha: Yumi found out that who stabbed a knife into my stomach!

Yumi: Okay! In 5 minutes in your office.

Then Zenha went upstairs and get in her office. She sat on the chair and look on her table. Sometimes later someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Zenha said and put down a picture in the table. One figure appears from nowhere and this is Yumi.

Yumi: I got the news that the person who stabbed a knife into your stomach is from "StrayKids" group! And the person name is Kim Woojin. Age 23+. Personality is hot, sexy and straightforward.

(This is Woojin's pic👆🏻)

Zenha: Isn't the group leader is Hyunjin, Reonjin's twin brother. Then call him and take his member for some hours.

Yumi: Got it boss!

Then she went out to her office and call Hyunjin for his member. Sometimes later Hyunjin bring Woojin on there mansion.

Hyunjin: Hey Reonjin!

Reonjin: Hey bro! Why are you here? Are you here to see Zenha unnie?

Hyunjin: Aniya! I am here because Yumi call me and want to meet Woojin.

Reonjin: Oh then this is not my job, so I am going to my work place. Bye!

Hyunjin: Hmm bye!

Yumi: Done with your chitchats, now let's go and meet with our special guest.

They three went to torture room. Hyunjin look at Yumi and Yumi just look at them and smile awkwardly. Yumi open the door and they see that there was Zenha and Reonjin waiting for them. Yumi bid goodbye them and went out to the room.

Zenha: Sit!

They sit on the chair and there was Woojin who look very much nervous to see Zenha there.

Hyunjin: So Zenha, why are you want to meet with both of us?

Zenha: You better then question that to your group member!

Hyunjin: Huh? Woojin why are we there? Are you know that?

Woojin: No! I don't know anything!

Reonjin: Okay then Hyunjin so now you go and talk with other members and please give us time to do our job.

Hyunjin: Are you suspect Woojin for any mission?

Reonjin: Absolutely right! But don't worry I wouldn't kill him now go!