Past!!

(No one Pov:-)

Zenha and Sunghoon entered the mansion and six girls get up from there positions and bow them.

"Hey unnie! Where are you going, without telling us? You know, how much we afraid for you!" Someone said, who look little bit adorable.

"What are you expect from her Anya? She never let us tell that where was she going, what is she doing!" Someone said, who look very much soft with serious voice.

"Hey Jisoo unnie! Don't talk with Zenha like that! She is very much hard working and also a real boss of this group! Then why are you scolded her?!" Someone said, who look very much rude.

"Ya Somi unnie! Don't be rude and selfish with us! You always care or keep sides for Zenha unnie not for us!" Someone said, who look little bit mad.

"Yaaaaa you psycho Reonjin! Just shut up you all! Don't talk! I will found a older than us mafia group, who have seven members. Group name was Got7!" Someone said, who look little bit serious.

"Wow Yumi unnie very good job! Are you have there information?!" Someone said, who look little bit amazed.

"Jini you look so much amazed! Why? Are you know anything information about them?!" Sunghoon said and sit beside Zenha, who work on the laptop.

Jini: I am amazed, because today sometime ago Zenha unnie accidentally meet a member of Got7! I am right unnie?!

Zenha: Again Yumi and Jini you both hacked my airpods and spying me whole the time.

Yumi: Unnie! How do you know that?

Zenha: Unfortunately I am your boss, so I know everything that you are doing. By the way Jini show a guest room to Sunghoon. He live with us from now.

Jini: Okay unnie! Unnie are you want to eat dinner?

Zenha: Set the dinning table, I will fresh up and coming back. At 8:00pm on the dinning table all.

All: Got it!

Jisoo: Zen can I talk with you right now!

Zenha: Come to my room.

(Zenha's Pov:-)

Then I went upstairs and Jisoo unnie following me. I entered my room and go to the bathroom to take shower, sometime later I will come and wore a black oversized hoodie.

Jisoo: Zen are you all right?

Me: What do you mean by that?

Jisoo: Aren't you think that I know about your past. I am talk about your past!

Me: I don't want to talk about that. Go and tell them that I wouldn't come to eat. Now you go and leave me alone!

Jisoo: As your wish! But you couldn't avoid your past Zen, just remember that.

Then she went to my room and I lock the door and then lay on the bed. Today I am so much tired so I fell asleep in a minute.

-In dream-

"Where I am? Where was my bed? What is this place? Why this place was so foggy?" Thinking in my mind. "Is anyone was here?" I said very loudly.

Suddenly I hear someone's familiar voice said something to me from some yards away. I went close to him and see a very familiar face with flowers.

"Finnaly again I see you Zenieee!" He said with sparkling eyes.

"J-ju-june!" I said with disbelief voice. I can't believe that he is alive. He is my boyfriend for 7 years. He was died from 1 year because JB kill him front of me. But how he was alive!