56

While Leroy had gone to the hospital to get his head checked and make sure he was alright, Odette, Snow, and David had pondered on how they'd find Anton in Storybrooke

While Leroy had gone to the hospital to get his head checked and make sure he was alright, Odette, Snow, and David had pondered on how they'd find Anton in Storybrooke. While he did somewhat stand out in his clothes which looked like they belonged back in the Enchanted Forest rather than this world, there was still plenty of places he could hide. A shrunken giant was still harder to find that, well... A giant giant.

So, when they saw Anton next, Odette wasn't sure whether to be relieved that their search was made easy by his now restored size or to panic because he was a giant stomping around a human sized town. "That's right! Run!" Anton called down to the people trying to evade him in a panic as he picked up a car with the ease he would a feather. "Run!" He threw it aimlessly, forcing Snow, David and Odette to duck out if it's path from where they hid beyond a corner.

Anton started to walk off, further down the streets and the trio were quick to follow after him. And some of the people rushed towards them as soon as they walked out into the clear. "Head to the town hall! Bring anyone you find on the way." Odette called out to them, trying to spread some reassurance that all would be well.

"And somebody get Leroy." David added on, his eyes following the giant who towered over the rooftops of the buildings between them. With the people instructed on what to do, the trio rushed past them and out onto Maine Street, watching as the giant walked away from them.

"Guess we found our giant. I just didn't think he would be so..." Mary Margaret trailed off as she tried to process the sight of an actual, real, giant walking through their streets.

"Giant?" David finished for her, rather stating the obvious, but it felt appropriate at the time.

"You think it was the cage? Making him small?" Odette questioned, wondering what may have happened between when Anton ran off of Killian's ship and now to make him grow big again.

Both David and Mary Margaret gave the blonde a look which clearly communicated 'How are we supposed to know?' making the blonde shrug her shoulders nonchalantly. Maybe now wasn't the time to focus on her curiosities. "Ever stop one before?" David asked the more relevant questions.

"Nope." Snow said, Odette shaking her head in much the same way.

"You fought ogres before, though. How much worse can a giant be?" Odette tried to look on the bright side.

"Well... here's to new firsts." David did the same. Rushing forward a few steps, he raised his voice loudly, calling out to the giant in an attempt to get his attention. "Wait! You don't have to do this!" The sound of his voice raising among the fray got Anton to turn around, an angry glare now focused on the Prince.

"Yeah, I do. You destroyed everything in my life. Now you're gonna know what that feels like." Anton's voice, even though he wasn't actually yelling, boomed around them.

"The man who hurt you – that wasn't me! That was my twin brother James!" David started to explain the situation just as Leroy ran up, joining Snow and Odette as they watched the scene unfold. "We were separated at birth. He was raised by a... a ruthless king."