Don't You Love Me?

Colby's POV:

I then started shaking in fear as Ryan entered my room. "Who were you talking to?!" he snapped at me. "N-No one just Sam," I replied as Ryan backed me up against the wall. Ryan then aggressively backhandedly slapped me across the face. My eyes filled up with tears as I shakily held my right cheek. "Thanks to your big mouth, Ms.Smith failed me from our project!" Ryan retorted. "I-I didn't tell her honestly!" I lied. "Liar!" Ryan yelled as he slapped me once more.

"D-Don't you love me?" I asked him with sadness in my voice. "Ha! Me love you?" Ryan chuckled. "Babe I stopped loving you the day you gave me your virginity." My eyes widened as I realized how stupid I was. "S-So you only made me fall in love with you just so you can use me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Pretty much," Ryan said. I couldn't believe him. "I also wanted my friends to see how great you were," Ryan added with a smirk on his face. "H-How Could You!" I shouted at him. Ryan then punched my jaw as I cried out in pain. "I-If you don't love me then why did you ask me to come back?" I asked him. "Well thanks to your dad for kicking you out, you've now become my little punching bag," Ryan replied. "I-I Hate You!" I shouted at him.

Angry, Ryan then grabbed a fistful of my hair and aggressively threw me to the floor. He then took out his belt and his bat that he brought with him and began to aggressively beat me up. I somehow managed to escape his evil wrath as I made my way downstairs. However, as I got downstairs, Ryan aggressively pushed me from behind and I fell face-first. What I didn't know was that when I fell, My phone accidentally called Sam. I then screamed in fear while I tried my best to cover my head and face the best I could as Ryan threw a flower vase right at me.