School!Purpled

Purpled had no family, to put it simply. He had a brother, sure. But his brother had so much stuff to do. He was one of the student councils, he had a love life, he had to plan out the collage he wanted to go. Punz just didn't have time for his little brother like he used to. Punz, his brother. Was in Senior year, 12th grade. He was popular and kind, like your average high school jock, but nice. He, unlike Purpled, was extroverted. Punz loved talking to people, and he had good looks. No one could deny that. Purpled was an alien hybrid. He got bullied for it, Purpled thinks if he was more popular everyone would think it was cool. Unfortunately, he was known as the 'purple eyed freak'. Original. He was mocked for following Punz everywhere like a lost dog. 

Now, Purpled's family died at a young age. So, let me explain. Purpled parents died when he was 6. Before that, they were a really good family. His mom was caring and sweet. His dad funny and playful. They didn't really have any problems, Purp did good in school and had lots of friends. His parents didn't fight a lot, barely ever actually. His parents always made time for him, even going as far as missing some days at work. That was until, his birthday. October 25th. Purpled was having a small class birthday, he was incredibly happy to have one and so excited to go home and tell his parents. Well, that was until he got phone call. His parents died in a house fire. Purpleds parents DIED in a house FIRE.

Purpled was throw directly into the foster system after school, as the house didn't have anything left but a photograph, he was given that. Purpled was the youngest there and bullied for his purple eyes. People bullied him for existing. He stopped eating and gave his food to others. He stopped talking and did everything he was told. He had a sensitivity to loud noises and yelling. He had anxiety at age 7. He had a eating disorder at age 7. He had no family, at age 7. Purpleds life was falling apart, at 7.

Purpled became older and older as time went on, he showed to be a shy and cautious kid. Never talking unless talked to, or told to do something. Even then, it was short and dry answers. Purpled blended in with the crowd, but still got bullied. He started giving all his food to the youngest kids. It got to the point where some of the social workers there tried to help, but he refused. Some of the social workers called him selfish and rude for not eating and not getting out of bed some days. Purpled was struggling really hard in life, and he was 9. He was supposed to be enjoying life with friends, and he was stuck in foster care.

Not even one family has tried to adopt him, they give one look at his alien side and decide hes useless. That's what everyone did. So he started to believe it. He hid himself, wearing hoods for his antennas, keeping his eyes down.  Even his bullies, and eventually they got bored. He was ignored by every social worker. He sat in his room all day every day, doing random stuff. This went on for 2(hes now 11) years, he barely left his room. Although he was gifted a phone from one of the social workers who felt bad for him when he was 12. He stayed in his room even more. Purpled never went outside. No one even knew of his existence. He liked it that way, no one to bother him. That went in until he was 14. Purpled was forced outside because yet another family was here, as this was the only time they told him to go outside. He sat in the corner, as he always did. Zoning out.

"Hello!"

A voice next to him said, making Purpled flinch. It was happy. He looked at the voice, it had dull blonde hair with icy blue eyes. The person was smiling brightly with a white hoodie on. Purpled had a comforting vibe from him.

"Hello"

Purpled said back, calmly.

"What's your name? I'm Luke!"

The boy, Luke, said happily.

"I'm um- Purpled"

Purpled answered, trying to give a smile.