Alone, yet again (2)

TW: Sickness, sh, abuse, scars, maybe more.

''Hes not healing.''

We're the words that broke Tommy and Punz' world.

Purpled, a alien hybrid. Had no cure for his serious injury. His alien hybrid worked a lot different then humans. Although, Purpled couldn't tell anyone. He can't. He could never. If he did, his planet could be in danger. The planet did nothing wrong to him, he's not gonna kill all the people who took care of him. Purpled killed for money, and had limits on that. On that planet we're billions. He estimated about 8 billion people, and that wasn't even close to Earth.

Purpled looked sickly. They had to wrap his right antenna up because it was tattered and broken. His left black eye white was turning a dull grey. His bright teal freckles around his body turned into a dull aqua. He had wires hooked up to him and a mask to help him breathe.

This was no position for Purpled BedWars to be in.

"Purpled?"

Punz spoke up, walking into the room. Good, Purpled thought. He needed to talk to him.

"Hi Punzo, I need to talk to you."

Purpled spoke up, his voice quiet. Punz nodded and walked over to him, sitting next to the alien. Purpled sighed and was seemingly mentally bracing himself.

"I came from Hypixel."

Purpled said bluntly. Looking at the ceiling instead of Punz.

"I know."

Punz said, sighing. Purpleds eyes widened at this, looking over to him.

"What?! How?"

Purpled said, raising his voice. Punz chuckled, patting his head.

"Calm down. It's only me and Dream that knows, you were THE best fighter."

Punz said, kissing his forehead.

"Well. Still."

Purpled sighed, rolling on his side so he was facing Punz. He hated thinking about it. Forced to fight for others' entertainment. He hated every single thing about it. Now he is here, working that hard just to die at 17. Purpled reached out, holding Punz hand.

"I have a plan."

Purpled spoke up. Wallibear, Gamerboy80, Levi, and the rest of tired twt knew how to take care of Purpled.

"We need to go back to hypixel."

Purpled said, sitting up. He was dying, but still had energy. Enough to get his frien- no. Family back.

So here they were now. Purpled was under a lot of potions to do this. They had the whole server here. Most of them didn't even know who Purpled was, but they had people that died in Hypixel and we're willing to get some out. Purpled was trembling. He never wanted to go back here. Purpled felt someones hand in his, Punz. He held Punz' hand. If he died here, it would be no different then dying in a hospital bed, useless.

"Let's go."

He heard a voice say, Sam. Awesamdude was leading this. He was a strong man and had good armor. Amazing weapons and intimidating. Purpled clenched onto Punz' hand, sighing as he walked into the portal.

The nauseating feeling surrounded him, feeling like he was gonna puke.

Purpled opened his violet eyes, horrid memories surrounding him. He remembered the torture every day. The whips. One mistake and it was the crackling of a whip. Be perfect or your better dead. Purpled looked down at his hands, still bruised and blistered. He traced the whip marks around his hands, moving his hands to his stomach. How slim it was. He was left starving for weeks if he made a big mistake, of course he wouldn't be left without blood on him. Punz noticed this and started walking, kissing his forehead.