A/N

So... My discord server!

Please join, I'm fr begging you

ITS A GOOD SERVER, NOT SUM 3 CHANNEL ASS DISCORD SERVER -

Anyways

I kinda need motivation but until then have some soul crushing wips

---

Purpled sighed as he stepped into the ring. His violet eyes looked around. Purpleds antennas twitched with adrenaline. His dishwater blonde hair blowing softly in the breeze. Purpled looked in front of him. He was in Hypixel. Purpled grew up here. It wasn't like people thought. He was trapped. Purpled had trainers that tracked his every move here. He had a shock thing on his antennas. If he did something wrong in a fight, once he finished he would be shocked harshly. He barely ever made mistakes because of that. This affected him in the real world now. He had his own life beyond Hypixel. He had a brother, friends, and more.

Purpled snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the buzzer of a round about to start soon. He ran towards the BedWars lobby and got signed in. He was assigned to the green team. He was playing solos so there was Blue, Red, Yellow, Purple, Cyan, Pink, and Orange left. He went to his island and sat in the middle of it before the game started. Purpled was here for a reason. Punz, his brother and him we're talking. Purpled was a alien hybrid, in which always gave him a disadvantage. He was talking about that to Punz, and Punz raised his voice. 'Bitch. You have a loving brother and a good life.' We're his exact words. He didn't know why Punz said it. But when he left after that, Purpled got ready for this. This was his relief. He took out all of his anger and sadness here. Purpled refused to show any emotion near anyone. His close friends think he has an emotion repression coping mechanism. Punz said he probably does too.

Purpled stood up as he heard the alarm blare and a countdown.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

Purpled backpedaled behind him into the generator. Iron and gold filling his inventory. He waited for a few seconds before moving to the shopkeeper. He bought wool and a stone sword. Purpled walked out to the island, looking at the other teams.

---

Didn't know where to go from that ig

--

TW; Body Dysphoria (?), ED, body hate

Purpled stood in front of a mirror, he had his shirt off and shorts on. The mirror was a full body one so he could see every part of his disgusting body.

Purpleds too feminine hands traced across his thin stomach, if he sucked in you could see his ribs. To him, all it was was a big lump of fat. Purpled stopped eating normally, and whatever he did eat he puked up. He hated it. He was too fat, Purpled had seen many others be thinner. So why couldn't he? His hands roamed to his face, Purpled almost cried at the look of his face. Alien features messing everything up.

---

Cried lmao

---

Tw; gore

Purpled felt the unfamiliar feeling of a sword in his side, blood seeping through his purple hoodie, turning it a mix of purple and red. His antennas flicked in pain, his violet eyes widening. He gagged as blood seeped out his mouth. His left eyes sclera was black, cyan freckles covering his face and body. Purpled was lightheaded, the smell of blood overwhelming him. This was the last person. He swung his sword at their neck, slashing it. They died, and quick. Purpled fell over, clenching his side. It was a deep and big wound, it wasn't deep enough to reach his insides but enough to make it bleed like hell. He didn't make a noise, didn't even cry. Purpled closed his eyes, and maybe. Just maybe, someone will care and he'll survive.

He felt a dog licking his face, opening his eyes slowly. Purpled was met by his dog, DogChamp. He smiled and kissed his nose, DogChamp barking happily. He smiled, before feeling a spike of pain through his body. Purpled groaned in pain, he was in his bed. His wound was bandaged and painkillers with a glass of water was on the nightstand. Purpled wondered who did this, before his question being answered by a bright blonde haired boy hugging him tightly. Bright blue eyes and a green hoodie with leggings. Tommy, a close friend.

--

Fr just forgot about it and just found it

-

Anyways <3 Thats all of my wips rn.. actually not really i have a few secret ones

Discord sever - https://discord.gg/9EsVxCGXCG

Join!! My prompts are in there. And maybe you'll get secret access! Maybe you'll get sneak peaks to my irl life and get to know me. I'm pretty much the only one active there. We need more people! Purpled stans, rise tf up!!

Love u guys, mwah /p /nf

HEHHAHR BYEE