Chapter One.

Subin Pov.

I'm Jeon Subin. A twenty year old college student. I have an older brother Jeon Jungkook. Me and Jungkook are actually very close sure we do fight but we love each other to bits. I'm not very popular at college but I'm also not just in the background. I'm just maybe average. My brother Jungkook on the other hand is very popular. Every girl is always falling at his feet. I actually don't have many friends. I do have a best friend though. Her name is Kim Jennie. We've been friends since forever. But one time when we were 18 I caught Jennie sleeping with my boyfriend. It really hurt me. She kept apologizing I finally forgave her. I was just that way. I can't stay mad for to long.

" Subin! Subin!" I heard Jungkook shout while shaking me from side to side. " Subin wake the hell up!" He pulled the blanket away from me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. " Jungkook go away" I said. My voice still sleepy. " Nope. Now get up we have to go to college" I sighed and got up. I walked into my bathroom and took a warm shower. I got dressed and walked downstairs.

" Finally" Jungkook said and got up from his seat. " I didn't even take that long" I said rolling my eyes. " Yeah. You did. Come on I'll buy us breakfast on the way to college " I grabbed my bag and we went to Jungkook's car. He turned on the radio and we started singing like crazy people. Jungkook pulled up into the McDonald's drive through and we ordered our food.

We then went to pick up Jungkook's girlfriend. Her name was Kim Dahyun. Her and Jungkook had been together for 2 years already. They were so cute and madly in love with each other. I hope I would find someone like that. " Hey Subin. Hey Kookie" she greeted and pecked Jungkook's cheek. " Hey Unnie" I said back. " Hey baby. You look great " Jungkook compliment her. She just looked down and blushed. Cute!

__________

Vote!!!
Btw I don't ship Jungkook and Dahyun.
I also don't hate Jennie. I love her♡♡♡!