chapter Twenty Seven.

Subin Pov.

My fingers slowly drew tiny circles, on his bare chest. My head tucked in the crook of his neck. Our bodies glued together, our breathing slow and steady.

" I'm hungry " I suddenly blurted out.

" Do you wanna order pizza?" Seonghwa asked after a little giggle left his lips.

" Hmm!" I excitedly hummed.

" Okay, love" He pecked my forehead before standing up, he quickly slipped into his boxers that laying on the cold floor. I watched him with pure love as he called a pizza place.

I was happy, truly happy, with a man who didn't belong to me. My heart ached at the thought that he was still with Jennie, but then again I was still with Namjoon. 

I know I'm horrible for doing this to Jennie and Namjoon but... don't I deserve happiness to?

" Shit" Seonghwa cursed, drawing my attention to him.

I raised a brow, confused by his outburst.  " What's wrong?"

He sighed. " My wallet..."
" What about your wallet?"

Another sigh. " Its at Jennie's house" a frown was spread across his lips.
" I have to go get it"

" I'll come with you" Seonghwa just nodded his head, looking slightly upset.

" Hwa, are you okay," I questioned as we both were getting dressed. 

He kept his hard expression, before answering.  " I just... don't wanna see Jennie right now"

I pouted at his words "It's okay Hwa, it's just to get your wallet okay?"

" Okay" he replied with a smile, I loved seeing his soft expression,  he looked beautiful when he smiled, I loved it even more when I was the reason behind that smile.

I giggled like a school girl who's deeply in love with someone.  And I was. I am deeply in love with someone. Seonghwa. I was deeply in love with Seonghwa.  And he loved me too!

" Let's go" He reached out for my hand which I gladly took.

We walked to his car, and he opened the passenger's door for me. I thanked him and got in.

Soon we were driving under the beautiful night sky, the stars guiding us, the moon lighting up the path.

" I was thinking, since I'm going to Jennie I might aswell break things off with her now" Seonghwa's words took me by surprise, I looked at him with wide eyes.

" Hwa, are you sure?" I asked unsure.  His warm hand held onto mine lovingly.  A small smile made its way to his lips.

" of course, love. I wanna make you mine as soon as possible" I glanced at him, his side profile was gorgeous. He looked at me as we stopped at a red light. " Subin, I don't ever wanna lose you, you make me happy and I love you more than anything, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, you make my life better" He confessed, staring into my soul. My eyes became glassy with tears.

" I love You more, I hope I can stay with you forever to" I said never breaking eye contact.  Wide smile were painted on our faces.

After a few minutes we arrived at Jennie's house. He parked the car on the side of the road before opening my door.

We walked to the front door, I was sweating, I was nervous. Seonghwa intertwined his fingers with mine, giving my hand a light squeeze. " Its gonna be okay, love, I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere!" He whisper-shouted.  I nodded.

Seonghwa brought his free hand to the door and knocked 3 times. My breath was short as we waited, but nothing.  Seonghwa knocked again, this time louder. Nothing.  He groaned.

" Fuck it" He reached for the door nob and twisted it, surprisingly it was open. We stepped in, hand in hand. All the lights were off and it was silent.

" Ahh~" A loud moaned echoed through the house.

" Did you hear that?" Seonghwa asked I nodded my head as we got closer to the stairs.

" ohh, yes!" Another one.

Seonghwa and I rushed up the stairs, we stood in front of Jennie's bedroom door.

" Ahhhh~~"

" Open it" I whispered to Seonghwa and he obeyed.

As the door flung open, both me and Seonghwa were in shock, eyes wide, lips parted in shock.

" Oh my gosh, what the fuck!!" Jennie screamed as she saw us.

She quickly covered herself with the blanket.

She was fucking having sex!

With Namjoon!!!!

-------
I know, I know....
But I'm back, my exams are finally over so I can update freely!!!
I missed writing.
I love you guys.
Please vote and share!!!