Chapter Fifteen.

[ Mature ]

Subin Pov.

I melted into the kiss. I could feel pure excitement take over me. My body felt like it was on fire.

Seonghwa grabbed my waist squeezing it. I gasped into his mouth. He lifted me onto the table effortlessly. He stood between my legs  pushing his body against mine.

I tangled my fingers in his hair. Pulling on it ever so slightly.

We pulled away from the kiss to catch our breaths. Seonghwa made eye contact with me. His eyes were hooded and filled with lust. He licked his lips before attaching his lips to my neck.

He started leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. But then he started sucking and bitting on my skin. I moaned softly in his ear making him squeeze my thighs. The hickeys he left on my neck were burning. He slowly started to glide his tongue over those burning places.

He took a step back admiring his art work he had painted on my skin.

“ Strip" his voice was rough and demanding. My breathing was uneven. A part of me wanted to stop all of this and just leave. But then other part of me wanted him so bad.

I kept on looking at him as I slowly started stripping off my clothes. His eyes never left my body. His knuckles were white. As he was trying to control himself.

When I was only in my underwear Seonghwa came closer to me. Pulling my hair making my head go to the back.

“ Are you ready?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I almost immediately nodded my head.

He slammed his lips against mine roughly. I quickly started unbuttoning his shirt. When I successfully got it off I broke off the kiss to look at his perfect body.

His abs looked unreal. They were perfectly outlined. His sex lines looking amazing. I had to stop myself from drooling.

He chuckled. “ You like what you see?" He asked and I looked up at his to see him smirking.

I softly nodded my head.

While keeping eye contact with me. He slowly started to take off his belt, throwing it on the floor. He then kicked his shoes off and unbuckled his pants. Leaving him in his boxers.

The bulge in his boxers was so big and hard making me gulp.

He took big steps towards me. Pushing me to lay down on the desk. He slipped his hand under my back unhooking my bra. And throwing it onto the ground.

My breathing was uneven and I was getting impatient for him.

His eyes scanned over my chest bitting down on his lower lip.

“ You're so beautiful " He breathed out.

He leaned down to my chests. He moved his hand to one of my boobs squeezing it. I gasped and arched my back.

Before I knew it one of my nipples were in his mouth. I moaned out loud at the feeling. He roughly sucked and bit on my nipple. He then switched to the other one. Leaving the previous one burning.

He pulled away and hooked his fingers under my underwear before pulling it down. I sat up supporting myself on my elbows.

“ Fuck" he whispered.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to him.

He pulled down his boxers and his member jumped out.

He was really big and veiny.

He pushed his hair out of his face before positioning himself at my entrance.

Without warning he slammed into me. Making me scream. I grabbed his upper arms and sunk my nails into his skin.

“ S-seonghwa!"  I moaned.

“ That's right. Say my name" he asked going even faster.

He put his face in the crook of my neck leaving open mouthed kisses there.

I dug my nails into his back. My eyes rolled back.

This feeling was indescribable.

It was a moment of pure Euphoria.

Moments later we both came and Seonghwa fell on top off me. My hair was stuck to my forehead because of how I was sweating.

We both were breathing heavily.

That was when I truly realised me fucked up real bad.

________

I'm embarrassed.
+
I'm cringing.