Chapter Six.

Subin Pov.

The drive was dead silent and kinda awkward. " Babe?" Jennie broke the silence. Seonghwa hummed in response. " Can you drop me off first?" She said pouting. For some reason I cringed. " Yeah okay " he responded. After a few minutes we pulled up in Jennie's drive way. " Thanks, for the dinner babe" she spoke in a baby voice. Seonghwa just smiled sweetly. Jennie pulled him by his shirt and smashed her lips against his. I looked out the window. Wth Jennie. I heard her make sounds before Seonghwa pulled away. " Baby girl you should go inside so I can drop Subin" Jennie rolled her eyes. " Ugh! Yeah yeah. Bye!" She slammed the door shut making me jump in my seat.

" Sorry about that" Seonghwa asked looking at me with pink cheeks.

" About what?" I asked raising my brows.

" The uh the kiss" he rubbed the back of his neck. He was probably embarrassed.

" No. It's okay it's a normal thing couples do" I answered looking out the window as we started driving again.

" Yeah" he chuckled nervously. " Binnie? Oh- I mean can I call you that?"

" Yeah you can. If you want"

" Thanks. So Binnie do you maybe wanna get some ice cream?"

I looked at him in suprise. " Jennie wouldn't be happy about that "

He laughed. " Yeah. But she doesn't have to know right?"

I smiled at him. " Right. Okay then let's get ice cream "

We stood in line to get our ice cream. " Subin. Which flavour do you want?"

" Um I'll take strawberry " " Okay. Me too"

Seonghwa ordered and paid for our ice creams. " Thank you Hwa "

" Hwa?"

" Yeah. I'll call you that from now on" I smiled innocently at him.

He ruffled my hair. " Cute. Oh by the way. Subin could I get your number?" He asked handing me his phone. " Yeah sure" I took the phone and put my number on there. " Thanks. Come on. I'll take you home now"

Seonghwa opened the door for me to get out and I thanked him. " It was nice meeting you Subin. I hope I'll see you again " " Yeah. It was nice meeting you too Hwa" I turned around to walk to my front door when Seonghwa grabbed my wrist. " Hwa?" " Um. Subin I know I'm not supposed to do this but"

Holy sh*t.

He kissed me!

OPPAR!

______
Vote!