Chapter Twenty Six.

Subin Pov.

After a while we arrived at Seonghwa's place. He pulled the car into the garage, and turned the engine off. He leaned over to me and unbuckled my seat belt, doing the same to himself after.

He stepped out the car and came to open my door while a cute smile.

How did he just go from Daddy to Baby, that quickly.

He lend me his hand and I gladly took it, into mine.

“ This way ma'am, I'll show you to the bedroom" He whispered into my ear, his lips placed a open mouthed kiss on my neck.

He pulled away and looked at me with his gorgeous eyes. Jennie honestly doesn't deserve him, but neither do I.

Did I feel bad for Jennie or Namjoon? No. For once in my life I was only thinking about myself and I deserved it.

“ Are you okay love? , you just zoned out" He asked placing a hand on my cheek, softly caressing it in his warm palm.

I giggled at him cuteness and pouted lips.

“ Yes, I'm okay. I was just thinking" I answered never looking away from him, and slowly leaning into his loving touch.

Without further words he pulled me inside the house, and walked straight into the living room, and sat down on the couch. I followed him and sat down aswell.

“ What were you thinking about?"

“ About how I don't deserve you..." I answered.

His eyes sparkled with love. “ You deserve more than me, love" He stated and placed a peck on my lips.

“ I love you" I said, feeling my heart swell because of all the love my heart held for him.

“ I love you too"

He slammed his lips against mine in a flash. It was raw, passionate, sweet, sexual.

I moaned into him mouth, while my arms wrapped around his neck, my fingers tangling in his fluffy hair.

[ Mature ( just how you like it) ]

Seonghwa laid my back down onto the couch, hovering over me. He pulled away looking at me with lustful eyes, hungry eyes.

Our heavy breathing mingled with each other. He brought his face down to my jaw and left a trail of wet kisses behind. He sucked on my neck, nibbling on the skin.

“ Ahh~ " I moaned out as he bit down on my shoulder.

He took of my hoodie in mere seconds. He stared at me in my bra. He unhooked my bra and throw it to the floor.

He stared at my half naked body in awe.

“ You're so beautiful" He wrapped his lips on my right nipple, sucking on it. My back arched at the pleasure. I could feel that my pantie was dripping wet, I was ready for him to take me.

“ Lift your hips!" He demanded and I obeyed.

He pulled down my sweat pants along with my pantie.

He smirked as he looked at my wet womanhood.

“ Did I make you that wet, love?" He took two fingers and ran it across my area a few times, earning moans from me.

I looked down at him to see his head between my legs. He had a tight grip on my thighs, spreading my legs wide open. He licked his lips before diving in.

His tongue was moving in and out of my hole with much speed, his tongue was warm and very skilled.

He was licking and sucking on all the right places.

The sight on his head between my legs made me lose my mind.

“ Ah! Yes! Fuck~" I cried out in pleasure.

I had a tight grip on his hair pulling it that he'd groan on my womanhood and send a vibration down my spine.

Before I could cum he pulled away and ripped his shirt off and took off his pants and boxers.

He member sprung out, looking veiny and thick.

He placed it at my entrance and glanced down at me.

He placed a peck on my lips before slowly entering. 

When he came into contact with my folds, my lips parted and sinful things left my throat. 

He slowly moved his hips, allowing me to adjust to his size.

He looked beyond words could ever explain: His forehead painted with beads of sweat, his hair covering his eyes making him look like a God.

" Ahh~" i moaned arching my back as he sped up his movements. 

Seonghwa Pov.

She felt so warm and wet around my member.  I loved the feeling of being deep inside of her.

She looked ethreal underneath me, lips parted, droplets of sweat covering her naked body.

I slammed into her, making her acrh her back and moan.

" That's right, moan for me" I sped up, sucking on her skin.

The way her breast moved up and down with every thrust, made me go crazy. 

She dug her nails into my back, making me hiss in her ears.

" You're so tight. You're so beautiful. I love you" I couldn't help but praise her, she is just perfect. 

I could feel her get tight around my member,  meaning she was close.

I moved faster, feeling her drip all over my member.  Her eyes rolled back as she reached her high.

I kept on going since I needed to release.  The room smelled like sex, the room was filled with moans, groans, and skin slapping sounds.

I quickly pulled out a nutted on her chest. My warm liquid making its way to her neck.

3rd person pov.

Seonghwa fell on top of Subin,  both gasping for air.

Seonghwa lifted his head from her neck and looked straight into her eyes. His gaze was filled with love. He admired her so much. 

" We need to break up with our partners " Seonghwa said, subin sighed and nodded her head in agreement. 

Both of their hairs were sticking to their foreheads.

" You were great baby" Seonghwa complemented her. Subin shyly giggled and covered her face with her hands.

Seonghwa giggled at her childlike behavior. 

" I love You " Seonghwa confessed pulling her hands away and kissing her.

They both melted into the kiss. They were happy to know they loved each other.  They knew they had found their person.

" I love You more " Subin said , after they had broken the kiss.

" So... Round Two??" Seonghwa questioned raising one of his brows.

( All I can say is: It was a long night)

____________

Please vote.

We're close to the end.

I love you guys.

Word count: 1086

Like wtf that's the most I've written ( I think, idk)