Chapter Two.

Subin Pov.

I walked into the building with Jungkook and Dahyun following holding hands. “ We'll see you later okay Binnie?" Jungkook said. “Okay" I said. Jungkook pecked my forehead and Dahyun waved and I waved back. I walked towards my locker to take out the books I needed for my upcoming lessons. “ Subin!" I turned to see who was calling me. Of course it was Jennie. She was running towards me at full speed. I closed my locker and smiled at how cute she looked. “ Slow down Jen" I giggled as she came near me. “ Hold on" she said holding onto her chest trying her best to catch her breath. She leaned against my locker. I gave her my water and she muttered a thanks and drank it. She took a deep breath and turned to me smiling.

“ Jen stop you look creepy when you smile like that" I said slightly cringing. “ No I don't! Whatever" she said rolling her eyes. “ Binnie you won't believe it. I. Have. A. Boyfriend!" She squealed. I gasped. “ Jinja?!" I asked shocked. “ Yes really. And he is so hot. His name is Park Seonghwa" “ Omg. When will you introduce us?" I asked. “ Tonight actually. We're going to dinner" “ Jen" I sighed. “ I don't wanna be a third wheel" “ Binnie no. I promise you won't be one" “ Ugh! Fine" “ Yes!"

__

The day went by really quick for some reason. It was currently 6pm and I was getting ready for the dinner with Jen and her new bf. To be honest I was nervous. Yet excited? I don't know. “ Yah! Binnie Jennie is here" Jungkook called from downstairs. “ I'm coming" I replied. I grabbed my phone and went down. “ Be safe okay Subin" Jungkook said hugging me “ I will" I hugged him back and walked outside. It was a black BMW waiting outside for me. I walked towards the car. I opened the door to see a sexy black haired guy sitting behind the wheel. “ Subin?" He asked. Holy sh*t even his voice was sexy. “ Uh yeah that's me" I awkwardly replied. “ hope in then" I got into the passengers seat.

“ Um. I'm Jeon Subin"
“ I've heard about you yes. I'm Park Seonghwa" “ Where's Jen?" “ She's at the restaurant already" “ Oh-". After that the drive was silent. He smelled so good. And damn he looked hella fine. Wait no this is My best friend's boyfriend.

 Wait no this is My best friend's boyfriend

🤤!
_______