Chapter Twenty Eight.

Subin Pov.

Holy shit!

" Oh my gosh, what the fuck!!" Jennie screeched, seeing us look at the two of them with wide eyes.

I didn't know what to think in this moment, should I have been sad?, should I have felt betrayed?, but I felt relieved, but feeling relieved didn't make my heart not ache any less.

" Namjoon-" My voice cracked with a hint of pain.

" Baby it's not what it looks like" He tried to explain, while struggling to put on his boxers.

" Don't fucking call her baby!" Seonghwa growled, sending a death glare to Namjoon.

" Seonghwa please calm down-" Jennie said, trembling with fear.

" Don't fucking tell me to calm down! We're done Jennie. Done!" Seonghwa shouted, Jennie flinched.

" You know Jennie I'm happy it's finally over, because I'm in love with Subin, and I've been fucking her behind your back!" Seonghwa blurted out, my heart race increased.

" What?!" Jennie screamed before bitterly laughing. " I always knew you were a fucking whore Subin! How dare you fucking sleep with my boyfriend!"

I felt my throat tighten and tears form in my eyes.

" You're nothing but a piece-"

" Shut the fuck up Jennie! You don't get to call me a whore! You slept with my boyfriend when we were young and I fucking forgave your sorry ass!" I shouted, heavily panting, my heart thumping against my ribcage, with rage, sadness, fear.

" And you, Namjoon! We're done!" And with that I walked out, Seonghwa followed me out, not before grabbing his wallet and punching Namjoon for hurting me and cursing at Jennie.

I stepped outside and cold wind blew in my face. Bitter coldness, and paining cold.

I let out a ugly cry, it hurt, it really did. I know I hurt Jennie and Namjoon to, but this is not the first time she has done this to me. I chocked on my sobs thinking about how I killed my friendship and my relationship.

" Love, it's gonna be okay" Seonghwa wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his face in the crook in my neck.

" Its not Hwa! I'm a fucking horrible person!" I cried even more, not caring about the people in the neighborhood who would hear me.

He turned me around to face him as he cupped my face with his hands.

" You're not horrible and even if you are, no one is perfect! I love you so much Subin!" He placed his lips against mine, allowing his own tears to fall.

" I love you too Hwa" I mumbled against his lips.

" So how about we got and get our pizza now hmm?" He asked, with a small chuckle following.

" Okay~"

" Subin, will you be my girlfriend?" Seonghwa asked staring deep into my eyes. His beautiful teddy bear eyes drawing me in.

" Of course I will!!" I laughed as he spun me around in his arms, before passionately kissing me.

" I love you" we said in union.

---------------
Finally caught Namjoon and Jennie.

Seonghwa and Subin finally dating.

😭😭. My book is soon coming to an end, and it's sad but also relieving.

Please vote, I love you guys.

Thank for all the support I've gotten it means the world to me.

Ateez would be proud🤫🥴.