Chapter Ten.

Subin Pov.

We're Fu*ked!

I look at Seonghwa with wide eyes. He had the same reaction as me. “ Shit! Shit! Shit!" I whisper- shouted. I hopped off the table and picked up my shirt which was laying on the floor. “ This was a freaking mistake" I said my voice breaking. I pulled my shirt over my head and started combing my fingers through my hair. Seonghwa picked up his shirt and put in on. He looked at me with sad eyes but I just looked away.

* Bang. Bang *

“ Wtf. Are you guys doing in there?!" Jennie shouted from outside the door banging on it. I looked over at Seonghwa. I was terrified.

I'm such a bad friend. What will Jennie think of me now?! I'm gonna lose my best friend because of her boyfriend!

Seonghwa walked over to the door. My breathing became heavy. He unlocked the door and an angry Jennie burst in.

“ What were you guys doing huh?!" She screamed. I didn't know what to say. I was scared to say something.

Seonghwa chuckled at Jennie. What tf is this guy laughing right now.

“ Babe. We were planning your suprise birthday party. But it's no longer a suprise now" He spoke. His voice was calm. He seemed so relaxed. While I was dying on the other hand.

Jennie looked at us with big eyes. “ Oh- I'm sorry!" She apologized. That made me feel even worse.

I smiled forcefully. “ No. It's okay. The suprise isn't really ruined" Jennie's eyes lit up and clapped her hands cutely. Ugh. I'm such an awful friend.

She stepped out the room and laughed. “ Well you guys. Carry on planning then" and with that she closed the door. I took a breather.

“ Subin. I'm sorry " Seonghwa said looking to the ground. “ Yeah. Um I'm sorry too. Let's never do that again" I said feeling my breathing normal again. He just nodded his head.

“ Looks like we have to plan a real party for Jen huh" Seonghwa said scoffing. I gave a tight smile and nodded. “ Hwa. Um- I'm gonna leave" I said awkwardly. “ Yeah. Yeah " he moved away from the door allowing me to leave.

I opened the door with my shaking hands and left. I rushed to the bathroom. I went towards the basin and washed my face.

I can't believe that! Poor Jennie!! Now I have to plan a party with him. Well shit my life.

I decided to leave early. I didn't feel like seeing Jen or Hwa right now.

___
At home.

I unlocked the door of the house to see Jungkook walk into the living looking at me confused.

“  Binnie? You're home early" He looked at me with his head tilted. I could feel tears building up in my eyes. I ran towards Jungkook. He opened his arms hugging me tightly.

“ Shhh. It's okay" He patted my head as I creid.

_______

Please vote!