Chapter Sixteen.

Subin Pov.

I closed my eyes trying my best to catch my breath. Seonghwa was still on top of me. Panting. He removed his face from the crook of my neck and looked into my eyes. He pulled away the hair that was sticking to my face due to the sweat.

He glanced down at my lips and kissed me. And I kissed him back. The kiss was slow, soft, passionate and sweet.

It made my heart skip a beat. Everything felt so perfect with his lips on mine. His body pressed against mine. For a moment every single thing felt somewhat complete.

But deep down inside I knew it would never last. I wasn't his and He wasn't mine. He was Jennie's. He was my best friends boyfriend.

He slowly pulled away. Looking deep into my soul. His eyes looked filled with love. He pecked my lips again.

“ You were really good" He smiled sweetly at me.

I could feel my face erupt with blush. I covered my face with my hands and innocently giggled.

He chuckled. “ No. No. Don't cover your face. You look so cute love" He removed my hands from my face. He was so adorable.  But what stood out to me was the little nickname. Love. I never even heard him call Jennie that before.

He smiled down at me. I giggled and took his big hands and placed them on my pink cheeks.

He laughed pulled his hands away and covered my whole face with his little kisses.

I laughed and so did he.

“ Seonghwa no" I said inbetween my laughter.

“ No" He replied and kissed me more.

He pecked my lips over and over again before coming in for a long kiss.

“ I wish you were mine" He said smiling sadly at me. I moved hair out of his face and pecked his lips.

Just then his phone rang. He sighed and got up. I slowly started got up and picked my clothes up and started dressing myself. Seonghwa picked up his boxers and put them on.

“ Subin..." I hummed in reply and looked up and Seonghwa to see him showing me his phone screen. On the screen said the name.

Jennie♡.

I could feel myself started crying. I quickly got dressed while crying.

The phone stop ringing and Seonghwa ran to me.

“ Love. No don't cry. It's gonna be okay" he tried to comfort me. But I really couldn't stop crying. Seonghwa kept trying to comfort me and his phone began to ring again.

He sighed and angrily picked up his phone. He put it on speaker while dressing himself.

On the phone.

“ Seonghwa! Where on earth are you?" Jennie screamed through the phone.

Seonghwa sighed before replying annoyed.

“ Gezz Jen! I'm with Subin. We're planning your fucking party" He sounded so mad. I could see the veins on his neck pounding.

“ You know what! I want you guys to stop planning my party I'll do it myself. I don't like how close you guys are getting. That bitch might try to steal you from me. Stay away from each other!"

That hurt. That really fucking hurt. But it was true. I was stealing Seonghwa. I was such a bad friend.

“ She's not a bitch! And she's not trying to steal me. You know what. Yeah plan your own party" With that he hung up the phone shoving it in his pants pocket.

He looked over at me and his expression softened.

He walked over to me with open arms and i walked into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me. Resting his chin on my head.

“ You're not a bitch okay" He said and pecked my lips.

I nodded my head and pulled away from the hug.

“ Hwa. Jennie is right. We should stay away from each other"

He looked at me confused and honestly hurt.

“ What? Why?" He seemed... scared??

“ We are hurting Jennie behind her back. I can't help but feel guilty everytime I look at her" I looked away from him. As I could see the tears build up in his little eyes.

“ Yeah. You're probably right" He said looking down.

I slowly made my way to the door and turned around to look at him one more time. He was looking at me. Almost like he didn't want me to leave him. As must I didn't want to. I had to leave.

No matter how much it hurt us. Leaving him there really made me feel like a bitch. Jennie was right I am one.

But so is she.

I was just glad I had no classes for the next two days but then it would be Saturday again.

And I'd have to see them again.

But for now I can cry about how bad of a friend I am.

_____________

Double update.
Please vote.
Word count: 812.