Chapter Three.

Subin Pov.

Me and Seonghwa soon arrived at the restaurant. He pulled up in the drive way and parked his car. He got out and just as  I'm about to open my door he beats me to it. Such a gentleman. “ Thank you" I muttered. He lightly smiled. “ You're welcome" We walk into the restaurant and I could hear the classical music playing in the background. There weren't many people here but I could tell the ones who were there were surely rich. “ Table for Park Seonghwa" His voice broke me away from my thoughts. “ Yes. Just this way" The lady lead us towards our table where Jennie was already seated. “ Subin" she squealed and pulled me in for a hugged with I returned. She looked stunning her black dress hugged her body perfectly and her hair was wavy plus she was wearing light makeup. I gasped.

“ Jen. You look stunning" she blushed and looked away. “ I know right but thanks" she turned to Seonghwa. “ Hi Seonghwa" she said. “ Hey baby girl" They kissed and I looked away so much for not being a third wheel. We all took our seats. Jennie and Seonghwa were seated next to each other and I was seated in front of them.

“ So Subin..." I looked at Seonghwa.

“ Yes?" I questioned.

“ How did you and Jennie meet?" He wore a small smile. He looked very cute.

“ Well actually-"

“ We used to be next door neighbours when we were younger. And that's how we became friends" Jennie cut me off and answered for me.

I was used to it. She always spoke for me. As if I didn't have my own voice.

“ Babe I asked her the question" Seonghwa told Jennie looking not so happy.

She rolled her eyes. “ Whatever. Atleast you got your answer"

It was awkward. No one said anything until our orders were taken and our food arrived.
“ Subin did you really need to order that? You're already kinda...fat" Jennie broke the silence.

“ It's just Chicken Jennie" I said softly.

“ Babe. What's wrong with being fat?" Seonghwa questioned.

Jennie scoffed. “ Freaking everything"

I look down at my food I could feel tears building up in the corners of my eyes.

“ Um. Excuse me I need to use the restroom" I got up from my seat and rushed into a bathroom stall. I locked the door and started wiping my eyes that wouldn't stop pouring.

There was a knock at my door.

“ Occupied" I said.

“ Subin. It's me.

Seonghwa"

__________

There is nothing wrong with being fat!
Love your body.
I love you guys please vote♡.