Chapter Eight.

Subin Pov.

I stood there in shock hearing the words that left Jennie's mouth. Omg! Why!!

" Subin, let's go to class " Jennie broke me from my thoughts, pulling me towards our class. I was not ready. At all. How was I gonna face Seonghwa?!

Jennie let go on my wrist once we entered the classroom. It was mostly empty. I made my way to seat which was at the back of the class. Jennie didn't sit next to me though. She always say in front of the class. My heart starting racing the moment I heard the bell ring. I started sweating and panting. Please don't let Seonghwa be in my class. Please!

The class started to fill up with my other classmates. " Okay class. Take your seats please " The teacher walked in. There was no one following her. So I was safe. Right?

" Ok. We have a new student here with us today" she gestured the student to enter. As should as the person entered. I wanted the earth to swallow me. " Please introduce yourself " The teacher told them. He bowed his head slightly with a light smile on his handsome face. " Hey. I'm Park Seonghwa" well Fu*k me!

" Please class. Treat him well. Seonghwa you can have a seat next to... Subin "

What the actual hell!
No.
No.
No.

The teacher pointed in my direction and Seonghwa bowed his head and made his way towards my well now our desk. He waved and smiled at me. I nodded at forced a big smile. He took his seat next to me. Placing his bag in the ground he removed a book and looked up at me. " Hey. Subin" He spoke as if nothing happened. I wanted this. Right? " Hey Hwa" I smiled forcefully. I turned to face the teacher while she started the lesson.

After 20 mins. I could feel his eyes burning into my skin. Yes Seonghwa's eyes. I tried to ignore it but it was killing me. From the corner of my eye I could see him slowly lick his lips.

The bell rang and I jumped up from seat, grabbed my book and almost ran out of the class. " Subin!" Jennie exclaimed. Just fu*king great. I sighed deeply before turning with a big smile. " Where are you running of to?" She asked with her brows furrowed. I just shook my head. " Jen, baby" I heard his voice from behind Jennie. She basically jumped into his arms kissing him. Wtf! Seriously! If only she knew that he kissed me! Wait- what am I thinking?

" Binnie, let's go to class together!" Jennie spoke in a baby voice. I fake smiled.

This is gonna be a long fu*King day!

Hello There♡.

__________

Please vote!