Chapter 11

I was really shredding Chris' heart to pieces.  He looked so hurt, because of me.  

Today was the day Nick was getting discharged.  Him finally getting out of hospital really put my mind more at rest.  I had been so beyond worried about him.  I was awoken aggressively from my slumber by Kyler pulling at my hair. 'Get off me Ky, I'm up.'  'Skye, we've gotta go get Nick' He chuckled in response.  To try and scare him, I speedily sat up, and he jumped back.  We both laughed.  

Chris decided to come with us, for Nick.  Matt and Chris sat in the front, and then Ky and I in the back.  It was slightly awkward, as it always seemed to be when there was more than 2 of us at a time in the minivan.   During the journey, I kept getting reminiscence of last nights events, with the boy driving.  I hid a mingy smile.  

When arriving at the hospital, we saw Nick at his happiest this week for sure, he was clearly so glad to be getting out of it.  Matt signed a few forms for him and we were on our way.  Nick had been giving crutches but he was doing very well considering the broken leg.  

'Okay I have been craving a McDonald's the entire time seated in that repulsive hospital bed, so Matthew you are driving us to the drive through.'  'Of course Nicolas.'  And we all giggled, even Chris, who had been distant with everyone the whole of the morning.  I hoped we could all put aside the drama so that we can just have a good time with Nick.  

On the way to McDonald's, I sat in the back again, on the left of Kyler and Nick.  We got talking again, all of us, about Nick's hospital experience, everyone made comments, even Chris.  It was kinda like how it was when I first spent time with the triplets, exciting, fun and hilarious.  How it should have always been.  

One thing I noticed though, was Kyler and Nick.  They seemed to really get on with each other, to say the least.  At one point their fingers brushed briefly together and they couldn't stop looking deep into each others eyes.  Perhaps?  No.  Hmmmm I'll just let them figure it out.  They had just met after all.  

Matt dropped us off at home, Chris didn't talk directly to me still.  I missed him.  

When I walked through the door of the house I hadn't been at for a few days, I noticed something else.  Kyler wasn't following me.  

He was still chatting to Nick.  

That's when I saw it.  

They were exchanging numbers.  

Note: Nick x Kyler is my new fav ship fr