Chapter 1:: Step Brothers and Chaos

Authors Note:: Hey you guys! New book hope you like it and make sure to vote and comment. I would appreciate it. Oh yeah later in the book, there will be a book cover competition and the winner will win something!

XXrose_summerXX :: Enjoy ::

Levi Moore and Blake Moore has been my brothers since last month when their dad, Ray proposed to my mom, Diana. I went into a mental meltdown when my mom announced that she was marrying Ray, I'm the one who's liked his son for since grade school in elementary.

I try to keep my feelings to myself about Levi, but unfortunately, Ray discovered that I liked Levi and told the family that my feelings for my step-brother was to be maintained with no "funny business" in which he didn't address which brother I liked so now Blake torments me thinking that it's him but it isn't.

It's Levi. Levi Cody Moore and Aria Ella Woods, sounds good together.
"Aria! Are you paying any attention?" My mom hesitated, then angered herself. She was telling me about her big job interview today and Brooks and Filler today to become a business woman along with Ray, daddy dearest.

"Yeah mom, I'm listening."
"Oh yeah? Tell me what I just said."
"Umm... tell me what I just said?"
She stern fully addresses me with that "mom" look that even Blake is scare of... and he's fearless.

"Aria Ella Woods!" She says. "Don't get smart with me."

"I'm sorry... I just have a lot on my mind." Really I do.
I'm in deep serious love with my step-brother and the other one is so positive that I'm in love with him, that he'd put it on his dead mothers grade. I feel bad for his momma because I don't love him at all. I absolutely hate him. He's always getting in the way of Levi's and I's bonding time.

Like when we were in the cafe downtown in Davis, when Chelsea and Marie walked in to us eating donuts and asked,
"Is she your girlfriend?" And Levi (no hesitation) says,
"No, she's my step-sister."

So I don't exactly know if Levi likes me for a sister or more than a sister but things are about to get crazy, because I know something mom and Ray don't know, or even Levi or Blake. Jesse is coming back to our school and Blake is not gonna like that.

Side Note:: You thought I was gonna leave it off there? Huh? I'm not that evil. Muhahahah!

Jesse and Blake have been natural enemies for some time now. I knew they were enemies when last year Jesse was trying to force me into sex (we dates for a month) and Blake, being the great brother he is (just kidding) grabbed Jesse by the hair of his head and beat him to a pulp.

Two days later Jesse broke up with me and moved to boarding school, but he's coming back tomorrow, 'for his sister is my BFF, Carly Gordy, and they're having a welcome back party for him tomorrow, because it's Friday. I'm gonna get Blake and Levi to go. Levi for my company, and Blake for my enlightenment. Two birds, one stone. Help me please, I am a genius.

*****

I sit in my small distinct room with crazy, girly knick-knacks and one small picture of Kiera my passed away dog, I'm empty of other stuff accept my plush pink comforter, or my small closet at the far end of my bedroom over my green carpet, that looks like a class of kindergarteners played on it with paint and peas for a year, not the best looking carpet.

I then head a knock on my thin, narrow door.
"Aria, can I come in?" I could remotely call out that voice anywhere. Levi walks in, in a plain white T-shirt and cut up jeans, along with a pair of blue KEDS that look so good on him, and his wavy blackish hair that looks silly and fluffy... okay he's your brother Aria, stop it!

"Yeah, hey. Sit." I pause for a moment before scooting over to give him some room to actually sit down.

"So. I have a question." The butterflies in my stomach arose with curiosity and my lungs burned like I was in the gates of hell. I could've sworn I felt my pupils dilate. I felt my pigment flush over my tan skin into a pale zombie-like color, as my cheeks turned a bright shade of red. I couldn't blink, because if I did, he might disappear.

I barely was able to say, "Yeah." My throat still burns like crazy and my hands were sweating like a fat man in the summer.

"I like a girl, how do I tell her?" I felt my stomach drop to the ground, along with my heart and internal organs. My endless nights and hurtful moments just came down on me and I couldn't help but tear up. Tears burned my eyes as one small tear pushed trough the tear Boulder that I put there since my mom...

Then another tear, then another. until I was crying without any care anymore. Levi takes my hand and gently touches my skin, on my face and wipes gently away the tears and embraces me with a hug. I feel like tearing away just for the hell of it, but I just couldn't. I don't even exactly know why I'm crying. I pull away and sit back against the head of my bed as he smiles broadly with that smile that always cheers me up.

"Did I just see a smile?" He lazily asked as he creature-like crawled slowly towards me smirking.

"I know a someone who needs a good session of the tickle monster." He was no less than five inches from me when he pounced like a lion and lands straight on top of me pressing all of his body weight onto me. I feel heat rising into my cheeks again feeling him on top of me. The air left my lungs as he lowered himself onto me, now being only inches from my face.

"Do you know that someone, who need to seriously be tickled?" I shook my head no also smiling. I attempted to push him off of me, but he held my hands high above my head intwining our fingers together. I gripped his fingers as he pressed harder against me. I kind of felt like he knew what kind of mixed feelings he was giving me, but I will never know.

"Say it Aria, and I'll let go."
i shake my head. He sits up as I breathe heavily and thank God that he got up before things got out of hand.

He tickles my sides vigorously making me squirm and jerk crazily while laughing like a dying hyena. The door opens with a loud thud when it hit the other side of the wall. Blake, my dear older brother looks kind of pissed, yet defeated.

I've absolutely never seen him like that. We freeze in our positions and I can't even imagine what Blake is thinking. Levi lifts himself off of me and stands up.

"Till next time sister. Maybe you'll be happy enough to give that advice." He emphasizes the word advice. As Levi leaves he purposely bumps into Blake on the way out. Blake cringes and tenses up. I don't move a muscle as I lie quietly in the bed flushed from the excitement, pleasure, sadness, and the gilt. Mixed emotions never felt so good before. But now I got to deal with envious step-brother.

Authors Note:: How do you like it? Huh? And what about Jesse? It's heating up! Make sure to vote and comment. Which brother is your favorite? Comment that.