Chapter 2:: Alone With Jackass

Picture of Levi on the side! Guess who?

"I saw what I saw." Blake stated as I stand in the kitchen heating up a microwave pizza for me and him because apparently when Levi stormed off, he left with his best guy friend Fred. There's some kind of football game tonight.

"Why aren't you at that game?" I ask poking holes into the pizza plastic with a fork and sticking it forcefully into the microwave.
"You know football isn't my sport," besides why would I go out and leave my poor little sister alone here, in a big house, without no one..."
"I got it Blake."

I walk into the living room after I take out the pizza and place it on a paper plate as I sit on the couch opposite of him. He's still certain that me and Levi were doing it so he's still a bit pissed.

He walks into the kitchen.
"The plate it's on is hot." I say with a mouth full of food.
I hear a splat then a loud, "Shit!" I roll my eyes and adjust it to where my pizza is on the couch arm and quickly walk into the kitchen where Blake is running his scorching red hand under water.

I walk over to him and feel the water. It's freezing cold. I turn it off.
"Bitch! What's wrong with you!"
"Excuse me? You're lucky I don't smack you in the head with a pan. Everyone knows that when you burn your hand you don't run it under cold water." I gently grab his hand and lead him over to the table as he sits down and cringes. His eyes shut tight as I inspect to burn. He burned it pretty darn good.
"How bad is it?"
"Pretty bad."

I walk upstairs into the bathroom and take out the first aid kit. When I get back downstairs Blake's still sitting there cringing. I actually start to feel bad. Like, I don't know...

"Alright, let's get your hand fixed up."

*****

After about thirteen minutes of warm water, Neosporin, bandages, and ice, we're nearly done. He gracefully glides his rough hand to my jaw and lifts my face to meet his. My lips part, as does his.

"Umm... I'm sorry for threatening you with a pan..." I almost panic.
"I'm also sorry for calling you a bitch. And being mad at you when you and Levi was playing tickles, and being a dick, and... and you believed me!" I felt the anger inside me rise as I pressed down in his sore. Of course he was kidding. Blake has absolutely no feelings whatsoever.

And for a second, I believed his sorry ass.
"Jerk." I say as I push out of the chair and stomp off to my room.
"C'mon Aria! I was just kidding."

I slam my door close and collapse onto my bed with frustration and terror, because he was knocking loudly on my door. I sigh loudly and stomp over to the door.
"What the hell do you want..." I pause mid-sentence when I realize that it's my mom. She's awed in realization that I just cussed her out... on accident.

Well hell.

*****

I'm grounded... until next Sunday. Which automatically ruins my plans with Levi and Jackass. Damn that sucks. Now I'm lying in bed... still wet from my long, cold shower (I can thank Jackass for that) and I'm utterly freezing, cause my mom keeps the air all the way up at night because she's hot at night and can't sleep in the heat. I shiver helplessly like a puppy outside in the rain... left to die. Normally, I would quietly walk down to Levi's room
and sleep with him until I got warm, but he's not here, he's staying the night at Fred's and you know what that means.

So my only choice is Ray and mom, which sounds disgusting, but so does Blake. If it weren't for my fingers numbness I could never do what I'm about to do. I lift myself out of my bed and slip out my door into the long corridor filled wig pictures of our family and friends. it's pretty normal at night, but more radiant at night.

I make it to the end of the hall where to the right is Levi's room and the left is Blake's. I quietly turn the knob of his door and ease in. He wakes up wide eying me.
"What are you doing Aria?" His voice was groggily as he spoke to me.
my teeth chattered together as he sighed as he slid  over to give me room. I gently leaned back into his bed awaiting for him to touch me inappropriately, or for him to kick me off the bed... but it never came.

Instead he took me
In with his arms and leaned in closer to my bare skin.
"You're freezing." He presses more against me and engulfs me in his body heat. He smelled great. Like aftershave and minty fresh bubblegum mixed with axe. I snuggled up to him as I drifted to a sleep that kept me thinking,
Why does this feel so good?

Authors Note:: Already four reads! No way! Thanks you guys for reading and please comment for more. It really helps me a lot, to keep going. How do you like the question at the end of the chapter? Answer it guys! Tell me what you think. Vote and comment and follow!

XXrose_summerXX :: Love yuh!!