Chapter 15:: Hot Babies and Crazy Confessions

I wake up in Blake's arm still bare. His  arms are around me as I fall into him and breathe. I close my eyes as Blake softly caresses my head.
"You're beautiful when you wake up." He smiles as he kisses my lips. I kiss him back as someone knocks on the door. I grab his black sheet and run towards his closet. I close the door silently and listen.

"Blake honey?" My mother's cherry voice opens the door as I sit in the closet holding my breath.
"Hey Diana... what - what's up?"
"Have you seen Aria?" She says calmly.

"No why?"
"Well I need to speak with her about Jesse. I think she should give him another chance yah know? He's changed a lot and I think him and Aria were so happy together."

I roll my eyes as I accidently knock over a hanger. Fuck. Everything goes silent. I hear footsteps for what seems like forever then the closet door cracks open I hear the phone ring downstairs. The door stops opening as I hear his room door shut. He opens the door and picks me up and kisses me on the lips.
"You're mine." He says laying me back on the bed knowing that Diana can come in any minute he's a but careless. But I don't care if she finds out I love Blake. We're naked. I giggle as I hit him. He gets dressed in black skinny jeans and a ripped up Jack The Skeleton shirt. After he gets dressed he looks outside the door and tells me it's clear as I run down the hall and into my room. I shower quickly then look into my dresser.

I put on some blue skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt. I blow dry my hair then walk out to see Blake walking downstairs. I follow him into the kitchen and grab the cereal box. I'm starving. Where's mom and Ray? Blake puts his arms around me from the back. He had showered. My eyes roll into the back of my head with lust and satisfaction. I need Blake, he's all I want.

He kisses my neck softly biting it. I turn around and run my hand down his back. Spring Break started today. Monday. It's for two weeks, more time I get to spend with Blake.

"Diana and my dad went to go see Levi. We're all alone." He whispers into my ear as I shiver. He kisses my neck again then licks the entire side of my face. I slap him in the shoulder as I wipe the saliva off of me.
"Blake!" I yell laughing. He laughs louder than me as I attack him but he's stronger. He picks me up entirely and throws me over his shoulders as I best against his back he runs outside and around the yard.
"Put me down!" I yell as he runs to the backyard. He stops and laughs lowly.
"If you say so..." He softly lays me against the moist, green grass and pins me down. He puts his hands beside my head and uses the as leverage as he effectively grinds against me biting my neck slightly harder.

I stop him as I pull his head down to mine and bite his lower lip as he moans against my lips I kiss him as he gets down as low as he could without squishing me. I hear a phone go off. Dammit. Blake stops and rolls over. I stand up as does he when I walk into the living room I pick up the phone. It's mom.
"Aria honey!" She cries. My heart stops. "Yes?"
"Levi! He's awake!" She hangs up as tears run down my eyes in joy. Blake wraps me in his arms as u hug him tightly. I'm so happy.

***

We arrive to the hospital as I run in as Blake follows me. I run into Levi's room where mom and Ray are sitting there with him. I freeze as our eyes meet. Blake walks past me and engulfs Levi into a hug. They hug each other for what seems like forever. Blake cries into Levi as Levi cries too. I'm also crying.

Blake retracts and walks and sits beside mom and Ray. I walk up to Levi as he hugs me tightly and whispers, "I know Aria. It's him. I want that for you. You make him happy. He makes you happy." My heart sank but fluttered at the same time. Levi gave me permission to be with Blake. I retract as he lies back and rests. No one heard our conversation.

"He'll be released in a couple of days. In the meanwhile we'll have to come visit often. And take turns staying the night. Who's gonna stay tonight?" My mom explains.

"I will." Ray says broken. We all nod and leave him with Levi. It must be hard on him but it was hard on my mom with me too. So I can understand fully.

***

We get home as my mom walks into the kitchen. "Fajitas anyone?" I smile as does Blake. We stand in the lithe cooking Mexican food as I think to myself. I need to do this. I really do. This is important and she needs to know. I'm going to tell her about me and Blake.

We sit at the table eating food as I clear my throat.
"Mom can I umm can I tell you something?" Blake glances at me as does my mom.
"Of course." She says shoveling food in her mouth. I hesitate. She drops her fork and stand up. She holds her stomach.
"My water just broke."

***

Blake and I force mom into the car as he drives and I hold my mom's hand.
"It's gonna be fine its fine." She yells in pain as Blake drives faster. When we finally arrive to the hospital as we put her in a wheelchair and bring her in. They bring her to the back instantly. She's yelling still.

"Go get Ray!" I run out into the hallway and towards Levi's room. I catch Ray asleep on the chair as Levi remains asleep. I wake up Ray and no explain the situation he aids it as I hear Levi's voice.
"Aria, can you stay with me?" I turn on my heels and look back at Levi. I walk towards him and pull a chair up to the bed beside him. He places his hand on my cheek.

"Aria, I missed my chance. I could have had you to be mine. Blake took that from me but I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at myself. For letting him have you. You may not know it but you're his."

I blush mildly. He places his hands on my face and kisses my lips. I let him kiss me for his sake. I don't feel what I feel when I kiss Blake. I feel something there but it's not satisfying. I'm in love with a Moore, Blake Moore.

***

After Levi fell asleep, I walk into my mom's room where with one hand she's holding Ray's and with the other she's holding Blake's. They glance at me as my mom yells at me, "Where the hell have you been Aria!"

"Levi didn't want to be alone." I explained as I took her hand once she removed it from Blake's. The doctor walks in and checks her dilation. We've been here for seven hours.
"She's ready." They haul her to a different room where me and Blake weren't aloud into. Ray walks in with them as he holds her hand, Blake takes my hand in his as I lean into him. I love Blake. Ray sees our intimacy through the clear plexiglass and gives us a confused look. Then exerts his attention back at my mom.

She yells as they close the curtains. Leaving Blake and I there alone. We're gonna have to tell them about us I want too. I can't stand it being in the closet with out relationship.

***

We walk in and see mom holding baby Brittany in her arms. She's so cute it hurts. Blake rubs my back. This is the best time.
"Mom, Ray, can I tell you something?" They look at me as my mother nods.
"I'm in love with someone... someone that I care about so much." My mom and Ray tense up.
"I'm in love with Blake."

Authors Note: Hahaha I'm evil. Well until next time comment what you think the reaction will be. xD Meanwhile read on lovelies.
    ♢♢♢XXXrose_summerXXX♢♢♢