Chapter 33:: Party From Hell

::Aria's POV::

After wallowing around for what seems like forever I just lie there and wonder if things would have been different had I never left and worked things out with Blake. It's all my fault and I know there's nothing I can do to fix things between us. I might as well let Blake be happy... I guess.

My brain begins to pound as my vision becomes exhausted. I need a nap. I lay there as I begin to try to get comfy as I begin to hear what sounds like whimpering from the other side of the hallway. My heart falls as I begin to realize what the sound is and where it's coming from...

It's Catalina... and it's coming from Blake's room. Tears begin to fall once again as my mind begins to run wild with horrid thoughts of them together. She's lying in the spot that I was just in this morning, in the spot I should be in.

My heart breaks as I can't control my tears anymore and I bury my face in my pillow again. I can't take this pain and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this but I really need to figure it out. It feels like I'm suffocating and I need air. This hell isn't worth the pain I just want to escape but I couldn't ever bring myself to do anything... I become numb and tired as I slowly drift to sleep, my eyes puffy and my head pounding.

******

I'm woken up to a knock on my door. My head shoots up as I'm reminded of my head pounding which has formed a headache. I squint my eyes as my window lets in the the sun, which has almost completely faded into the horizon turning in for the night.

"Sweetie? Can I come in?" I hear from the other side of my door, my mom.
I begin to feel annoyed as I don't feel like talking to anyone at the moment, but I oblige.
"Come in!" I say as she lets herself in as I stay in my bed.
"How are you honey? I know..." She begins as I cut her off.
"Mom, I'm fine! Really, I was a little upset but I'm okay now, I promise." I smile at her as she smiles warmly back. I lie, but I really don't want her to pry.
"I'm here for you, whenever you want to talk." She says as she walks over to me and leans over and kisses me on the forehead.

"We're throwing Blake a going away party... he and Catalina are leaving tomorrow." She says as she strays from eye contact. My heart begins to drop once again. They're leaving together? Tomorrow? How could he? Just up and leave like nothing is wrong with it. Tears threaten to fall from eyes as my mom breaks the silence.

"We're finishing up some small decorations and the food is almost ready, everyone is suppose to be here in about an hour, we'd love if you come down... but we definitely understand if you don't honey. I'm here for you and I'll come up and check on you..."
I cut her ranting off.
"I'll be there." I say as I nod and thin my lips, then put on a fake smile.

My mom smiles back at me. "Just know that I'm here for you."
I nod as she begins to exit my room slowly closing the door behind her. I let out a sigh of relief as she's now gone and I can let my emotions spill. Tears begin to fall again as I stand up and walk towards my closet to look for something to wear.

I'm not even sure why I'm going to even go down, when I can't even face myself yet not sure how I'm going to be able to face... her. I wipe my tears away as I remember about the bottle of liquor Blake had in his room. I grab black jeans and a black tank top and throw it on as I put my vans on and brush my hair out. I put heavy makeup on, to try to hide my puffy eyes and red face from crying.

Once I'm content with how I look I begin to make my way out of my bedroom and across the hall, I place my ear on the door to listen to hear if anyone is inside. Once I stand there for a second and I don't hear anything I open the door and scurry to his drawer and grab the bottle. I turn to go back out his room as I glance down on his bed and I see a pair of panties...